Review of the Lost Vape B60 AIO

Devin Brent

Jun 23, 2022
Albany New York
So here today we have the Lost Vape B60 AIO kit graciously sent to me by sourcemore for the purpose of this review. First we'll dive into the description and technical jargon and then we'll get to my review itself.

***Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO Kit Description:***

Centaurus B60 AIO Kit comes with All-in-One mod design, and is packed with a built-in 1600mAh battery. It is powered by Quest 2.0 chip, brings 5-60W power output. With the limited combination of panel, it will provide both a visually stunning finish and a comfortable grip size for ease of handling. There are two different airflow direction options: front airflow and side airflow. Bottom cooling holes are added for heat sink structure. It is equipped with UB AIO Pod that features 5ml capacity, stepless adjustable airflow and leakproof design. Compatible with UB Ultra Coils M6/M7/M8, it is ideal for both RDL and MTL vaping.

***Technical Jargon***

Brand: Lost Vape
Product Name:Centaurus B60 AIO Kit
Dimension43*25.5*85mm
Battery Capacity:built-in 1600mAh
Battery Voltage:3.0V-4.2V
Power Range:5-60W
Charging Voltage: 5V/1.84A
Type-C Cable Supported: 5V/2A charger
Display: 0.42 inch OLED screen
Body Material: Zinc-Alloy & Stainless Steels
Chip:Lost Vape Quest 2.0 Chip
tank Capacity:5ml
Tank Material:pCTG
Resistance: Supported0.15ohm-2.0ohm
Coils Compatible: UB Ultra Coils: M8 0.15/M7 0.2/M6 0.3ohm
Safety Features: Short-Circuit/Weak Battery/Over Heat Protection
Colors:Cyber Storm, Cyber Black, Laser Black, Pink Keep, Laser Gunmetal, Winter Splatter, Spring Blast, Summer Breeze

***Features***

1. Built-in 1600mAh battery capacity
2. Compatible with UB Ultra Coils
3. All-in-one mod design
4. Quest 2.0 chip, max 60W power output
5. 0.42 inch OLED display screen
6. Unlimited combination: quick-change dual-sided face panel
7. Two airflow direction options: front and side airflow
8. Heat sink structure: bottom cooling holes
9. Ideal for both RDL and MTL vaping
10. 5ml capacity, leakproof design
11. Stepless adjustable airflow

***The Review***

So I've gotta start with the following. lost Vape doesn't pre-install either of the included coils which stinks. Its a bit of a learning curve on how to get the tank out. It's screwed into the drip tip connection so to take it out, you have to use the included spanner and put the prongs into the holes into the drip tip connection and unscrew it to fill the tank and then when you take the tank out you have to use a tiny bit of force to make sure the coil is sealed into the tank. Another thing is that you cant use any old 510 drip tip with it. It's gotta be the included drip tip because it has 2 prongs that, again set into the same prongs used to unscrew the tank from the device. Now I've been using it for only 2 days, ***but*** in those 2 days I've been both impressed and disappointed. I've been impressed by how heavy of a puch this little kit packs. Its only a 1600mAh battery but it puches well above its battery capacity in terms of flavor cloud and the just overall performance. I've also been impressed by how it handles drops for a kit that isnt rated to be drop proof. Its got some scratches on it but nothing major. Now how was i disappointed by it you may be wondering. Well when i took it out of the kit and took off the panel in order to take out the tank, i noticed that the panel doesn't quite fit the device. What i mean by this is that it has some play in it from side to side. Another thing that detracts from it's otherwise stellar performance and review is that it gets very warm when you put it even as high as 57.5W. Not hot like enough to burn you, but warm enough that its very noticable. I drew it back down to 53.5W and it no longer got warm like that. I feel this kit should be regulated to 50W max and not 60W. The closer you get to 60W the warmer it gets, but i still enjoy using it. I think this issue is due to it only being a 1600mAh battery. If it was a larger capacity battery i almost guarantee that it wouldnt run warm at all. Even with the included heatsink inside the kit it runs warm, albeit not not even close to warm enough to catch fire or even burn you. I still will daily this little banger.

***Verdict***

Pick this one up. Even with its flaws its a great DTL/MTL kit at the right wattage.

Devin Brent

Jun 23, 2022
Albany New York
Just uploaded them
PXL_20240603_194218163.jpg
PXL_20240603_194237647.jpg
PXL_20240603_194351032.jpg
PXL_20240603_194119007.jpg
PXL_20240603_194211069.jpg
PXL_20240603_194232548.jpg PXL_20240603_194227584.jpg
Sorry i hadnt taken any when the device was in use.

Reactions: Bingbong

Users who are viewing this thread