The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Review of the Mini Pipe with Chris and Sean

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Chris From Cali, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris From Cali

Chris From Cali Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
  2. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

the minipipe will not work with dripping , it needs carts to work. Mine was unbelievable for about a week , then.... crap

3. Chris From Cali

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    It shouldn't make a difference has it's just a Penstyle atomizer. Why would the pipe be different?

4. asidrave

asidrave Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    New Jersey
    When i was using my minipipe...now semi retired....all i ever did was drip with it. it really doesn't make a difference

5. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

you know... i don't' know... mine only seemed to work with a cart , if the atty got flooded then it would stop producing vapor , and I'm pretty sure they use proprietary "mini pipe" atomizers not just regular penstyle atomizers , none of my normal 801 attys including those from ruyan eastmall and e-smokeytreats worked on the minipipe

6. ted26

ted26 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2008
    uk england
    Yep most mini pipes with factory atomizers love being semi dry and when wet produce nothing !

One of the best e-cigs on the market producing major vapour for about a week and then the atomizer seems to die for no apparent reason :nah:

7. Chris From Cali

Dec 20, 2008
    Riverside, CA USA
    Hmm weird. Maybe I'll try and blow it out and give it another go. I dropped 3 drops of liquid inside during the video review and whenever I would try to use it. I've used perhaps 20+ models and brands of ecigs now and this one just didn't cut it. A freind of ours had a black mini pipe and that thing worked awesome. This just didn't give out any vapor.

8. Vapen8

Vapen8 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2009
    Im considering getting a black mini pipe from health cabin. Yay or Nay??

9. e-pipeman

e-pipeman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Brown Edge, England
    Try the mini-pipe with a Janty KBC atomiser. The original mini-pipe atomisers, though great initially, fail far too frequently imho. There are better devices these days - I'm very fond of the Janty Stick.

10. truelove

truelove PV Casanova ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 2, 2009
    Bronx, NY
    True and maybe the new manual will last longer then a day.

11. MHR7331

MHR7331 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    SoCal
    Best review I've seen yet, had me busting up... Good stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.