Status
Not open for further replies.

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
Well then. I would like to preface by saying that I haven't used batteries or cartos of any kind for about a year now. I moved up to VV and eventually to hybrids, rebuildable atomizers and genesis atomizers. I love them, but sometimes, I just don't feel like I want to "work" to vape. Those things are wonderful, but take a LOT of fiddling.
Then I heard about the Zeus and the new an different smilomizer. Really? How different could it be? It's a carto on a battery. I thought,eh, I'll give them a try.

I received an automatic Zeus and the manual/automatic. Also the DAV automatic, with 4 smilomizers.

I have to say, I was quite pleasantly surprised. Firstly, the hit on these things is astounding. I even let some of my vaper friends try it....we all coughed the way we did with our first PV...LOL. Anyway, they vape beautifully. The next thing that truly impressed me was the response of the automatic devices and the manual/auto as well. No primer puffs!!! None! As soon as you puff on this device...lots and lots of vapor. Really impressive. And you can use it as a passthrough...who knew???

The smilomizer lasts a long time and the battery life is good.

The DAV is a great little battery. I might prefer it to the Zeus..maybe..simply because I can adjust the voltage and get the vape more comfortable for me. I tend to like a slightly cooler vape.

The only downside I've found, and this is small, is the length of time it takes to charge the batteries. It isn't really unusual, simply something I'm not used to these days.

All in all, I'm very impressed with these new products. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a convenient, solid, powerful vape.

Kudos V4L. You just might have won me back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread