Reviews on Giant Vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
In regards to the reviews on a juice's page I have noticed when I leave a bad review for a new line you guys are carrying that it won't get posted. It's odd because when I post a good review it always gets posted.

If a juice line has been around a while a bad review will get posted, but not on the new lines.

This makes it very difficult to trust any of the reviews on your site.

What gives?

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

PeetThePickle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
Providence, RI
www.giantvapes.com
In regards to the reviews on a juice's page I have noticed when I leave a bad review for a new line you guys are carrying that it won't get posted. It's odd because when I post a good review it always gets posted.

If a juice line has been around a while a bad review will get posted, but not on the new lines.

This makes it very difficult to trust any of the reviews on your site.

What gives?

Hi there Skeebo,

I'd like to assure you, we don't censor or remove reviews unless they're reported to us as containing content that violates our terms of service (links, vulgar language, personal contact information, or reviews posted by non-verified reviewers that are clearly posted with intent to defame a brand or product). Reviews containing profanity are sometimes auto-filtered by our review system as well, but beyond that, we don't censor or monitor reviews (and we cannot edit any review).

Reviews are displayed based on review sources (verified buyer's reviews are always at the top) as well as rating and date by default; you can sort by rating, of course, by clicking on one of the ratings in the top panel (where it shows how many reviews each star rating has). If you've left reviews and can't find them, definitely reach out to our customer service team - they can make sure that nothing has been caught by the profanity filter for you, and if we ever do remove a review for violating our terms of service, they can let you know specifically what the issue was (for example, there was a link in the review, or a piece of contact information included).

I hope that helps answer your question but if you have further questions on your reviews please feel free to reach out to our customer service team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread