• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Revolution V2 is an attention getter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2011
So I'm driving along, minding my business this morning. A car pulls out from behind me into the passing lane. Goes by then slows down. I figure they're turning left, so pass them in the slow lane, as I'm have a haul on my PV.:vapor: I look in my rear view mirror just in time to see the flashing lights :evil: All that's going through my mind is WTF :facepalm: as my blood pressure kicks into High gear.

Turns out that as the ghost car is passing me, Ms OPP is looking into my car (even though I have SUV which is higher than their car) and thinks I texting. At that time I was hitting the button on my unit to check my battery status. She asked to see my device :glare: I showed her how it works. She explained what she thought. Pewww, and I was on my merry way.

Woo Hoo, I'm really pleased I didn't have to search for my ownership & all that stuff :unsure: or pay a fine. But dam, when she asked to see my vaping device, I thought I was gonna convert a cop. :laugh:

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I was vaping with my bright green reo mini as I was walking past a cop car. Not even thinking about the fact that I live in the pot capital of canada and there is apparently a vaporizer for pot that looks similar to a small box mod - so I've been told.

The lady cop had a smile or smirk on her face (I couldn't tell which really) and I kept walking sort of expecting her to circle the block and have a talk with me. Either she didn't care or she knew what a pv was. But I did feel a chill go up my back when I took that puff and looked up to see a cop looking back at me.

Dec 31, 2011
I was vaping with my bright green reo mini as I was walking past a cop car. Not even thinking about the fact that I live in the pot capital of canada and there is apparently a vaporizer for pot that looks similar to a small box mod - so I've been told.

The lady cop had a smile or smirk on her face (I couldn't tell which really) and I kept walking sort of expecting her to circle the block and have a talk with me. Either she didn't care or she knew what a pv was. But I did feel a chill go up my back when I took that puff and looked up to see a cop looking back at me.

Well hellz bellz, you're in BC? TFF (2 fu&#ing Funny)the pot capital of canada????? Apparently there's two of them

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Well years back I'm pretty sure it was BC's title and we were damn proud of it :)! Nowadays...maybe the torch has been passed on.

I think its hilarious that the officer pulling you over was probably thinking to herself "I am so going to bust yo' ..." only to find you just doing something legal. Who knows - maybe your actions will get her or any smoker she knows to check into vaping. One by one we're changing the world :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread