Revolver vs. 702 vs. Sidesho vs. GreenCig HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Why do you need a "steady supply" of carts? The Revolver is a 3-piece design. Are you really going to use and discard the pre-filled factory carts?

I'm still new to this - how does the three piece design carts differ from mine? I'm currently refilling my carts, but they are designed as a disposable item. So I may get 2-3 refills, but eventually they get burned up right? Do the three piece carts last longer?

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
I keep hearing only good things about their CS. Not sure where you heard that. Did you try to contact them yourself? Also you can follow them on Twitter from the website where they post about when items are coming in... but i dont know the twitter address, i just watch it from their homepage. you want to know about horrible CS deal with blu!!!

I'm on the pre-order now, hopefully I'll get it soon and have no problems, but stuff like this makes me nervous - see below.

I jsut received mine in the mail and the PCC will not charge up and now they will not return my calls or emails. Anyone else have this problem?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread