Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
NoSmokeVA has been around but has been unnoticed for some time. Many people find it shocking to find out that they have lived just down the street from an e-cig shop for over a year but just had not looked. Well thanks to the great staff at ECF we have finally begun to make an online appearance!

Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette Facts | Nicotine Facts
You can find our address on our website
Store Hours:
Mon-Fri 12noon-6pm

We specialize in the 4081 and the 510, We currently have a wide variety of juices and items in stock ranging from your standard 4081 starter kit to your VMX eGo.

To show our love for the community and to all e-cig users we offer a LIFE TIME WARRANTY with ALL of our products (Excludes: Cartomizers and disposables). Whats the catch? No catch... atomizers, batteries (all styles), chargers, PCCs you name it we guarantee it. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on facebook (NoSmokeVA | Facebook) or call us in shop 804-440-9848.

Our Juices: 100% VG Juices
tobacco Flavors: Chinese
Flavored Liquids: Made in USA

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Does Jimmy still own the store? I bought my first kit from him. I still have it, and it does "work". I can vouch for the lifetime warranty on the atomizers. He didn't even question me when I popped my atomizer, just mailed a new one out to me. I have not been down there in a long time though. What is new since say December of last year? Back then Jimmy was only selling what looked like 4081 kits relabeled for nosmokeva as VMX...

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Jimi still owns the shop and does the online orders :)

I took over all of his online publicity and handle all of the Forums, social websites and so on. I have also been working in the store off and on since May of this year. Its been fun and as of late he has had me running all over to reach out to our old customers ^_^ for a LONG time jimi was in a little rut only selling the 4081s and I was able to tweak his mind and get some GREAT eGos and 510s in. Working on getting some e2s and some nice HV Mods in stock. We will see what the future holds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread