Rick @ Atmosusa.biz (Copper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
I haven't had my mini copper too long, but I can definitely say that Atmosusa.biz has some really exceptional customer service. I have been emailing Rick what feels like, almost daily. I get a speedy, friendly, detailed response every single time. It's just nice to know that should you have any problem, you won't be left on your own trying to figure it out. Rick is there to help the best way he can.

My package was quickly shipped after the order was placed. It arrived in a fair amount of time and everything looked great! It succeeded my expectations. I am completely impressed with the function, look, and durability of the Mini Copper. While I can understand how some may find the switch uncomfortable/awkward, I'm already completely accustom to it. I love it.

I would recommend Atmosusa.biz to any friends or family interested in a big battery mod. Thanks for everything Rick, you have been great! (you should have yet another e-mail in your inbox;))

[I plan on writing a full review of the mini copper once I have an extended period of time with it, 1 month or so. First impressions = A+++]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread