Ridiculous setup thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
not as ridiculous as some here already, but still quite impractical. just didn't feel like filling another carto to see if the adapter worked so I slapped my filled IBTank with large stainless ming on there lol

pyrexgreensmoke.jpg

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
I can't really make anything too silly, because apparently I don't have enough of the right kind of silly parts, but here is my first entry.

A 650mAh eGo with a tank collar, three 510-510 extenders, 2 chrome adapters, topped with Terminator-C.

I call it the 'Battle Mace"...

stereodreamer-albums-celebs-picture180927-sillypv.jpg

I bet that hits like a freight train :p

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Honestly. I have a close friend who is autistic, and for some reason, i think darkhood is too.
You both type the same...
And i think we should cut him/her some slack. And leave this thread be.
***not meant as a joke***

I think this might explain some things, if that's the case, I am terribly sorry for my earlier post.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I bet that hits like a freight train :p

You know, after I put it together, I hit the button and took a few draws to see if it would even produce vapor and much to my surprise, it actually DOES produce a pretty decent amount of vapor. I was actually VERY surprised at how strongly it vaped. Those little 650mAh eGo-T batteries are actually pretty strong. They don't last long on a charge, but when they are charged up they put out a fair amount of power...

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
maybe i was the first one who tried to put an "under pressure system" like the kayfun mini on an "under pressure switch battery" :oops:

it's never to late to learn something: kayfun mini on sd keyring: fuzzy :facepalm:

View attachment 181762

Looks really nice - now, if you duct tape those air holes, will it work? I know it would look ridiculous but that's where you are after all ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread