Right & Wrong way to Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyNY

Apr 18, 2015
Hi, I'm new to vaping. I was never a cigarette smoker but an occasional cigar smoker. My cousin (who's been vaping for awhile) bought me an evod starter kit a little over a month ago. I have to say that after vaping for a few days, I instantly got hooked. I started youtubing videos and googling the topic & just went out and picked up a Joyetech Ego One and a Kangertech Nano. My question is : Am I wrong if I vape like smoking a cigar.. Taking a long pull, holding it in my mouth and slowly exhaling?
Thanks in advance.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the forum Mikey :)

There's really no right or wrong way to vape, whatever works for you.

If your only vaping for the flavor or enjoyment, I would recommend 0 nic juice, why introduce something that you don't need for enjoyment/satisfaction. Other than that I would say enjoy.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hi, I'm new to Vaping. I was never a cigarette smoker but an occasional cigar smoker. My cousin (who's been Vaping for awhile) bought me an evod starter kit a little over a month ago. I have to say that after Vaping for a few days, I instantly got hooked. I started youtubing videos and googling the topic & just went out and picked up a Joyetech Ego One and a Kangertech Nano. My question is : Am I wrong if I vape like smoking a cigar.. Taking a long pull, holding it in my mouth and slowly exhaling?
Thanks in advance.

There's the typical way which is smoke it like a ciggy but take much longer draws. Or you could smoke it by breathing it straight into your lungs as if you were under water breathing in through a snorkel. In either case you'd have to take quite a long old draw to get enough vapour.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Are you vaping instead of smoking?

Sounds like the right way to me.

The nicotine in vapor will easily absorb without inhaling (if your using it).my lungs were so fried I vaped this way for about a year and a half, never once inhaled or my chest hurt.

There's also tanks with slightly tighter draw more suited to this style, I'm tempted to get an ego one it looks like a fun mod

Other than that if your enjoying It, have at it

ponderosa

Mar 22, 2015
Montana
Some prefer to do just "mouth hits", I think like what you're describing. Some like mouth-to-lung. Some like direct lung hits. Really, there's no way to do it wrong--whatever you like best.
I personally feel like I can taste flavors better doing mouth-to-lung hits then exhaling through my nose, but that's just me, and, all things considered, I am kind of a flavor junkie :)
Best of luck

70Baracuda

Apr 19, 2015
The South
Hi, I'm new to Vaping. I was never a cigarette smoker but an occasional cigar smoker. My cousin (who's been Vaping for awhile) bought me an evod starter kit a little over a month ago. I have to say that after Vaping for a few days, I instantly got hooked. I started youtubing videos and googling the topic & just went out and picked up a Joyetech Ego One and a Kangertech Nano. My question is : Am I wrong if I vape like smoking a cigar.. Taking a long pull, holding it in my mouth and slowly exhaling?
Thanks in advance.

If that's enjoyable for you, I'd say it's the right way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread