Rip Trippers Drama - Your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezday134

May 3, 2015
I think Rip Trippers channel is great, as well as GrimmGreen, SuckMyMod, PBusardo, KillerCloudVape, Goregorebritnee, and the VapingBogan! I being entertained while I watch reviews. Sometimes reviewers can be a bit dry, like a long lecture in classroom. The closeups are wonderful, you get a preview of what to buy/what you are about to buy. I'll watch the video then check it out for myself at the local vape store. I have been a YouTube viewer for a long time (watching music instruction vids and product reviews) so these channels along with my old subscriptions are what I watch. New to vaping going on 8 months btw. I think the "drama" may be to get more viewers into the fold on both sides: kinda like a boxing match (for you fight fans out there), if so I'll sit over here with my mod and a tub of popcorn. :) Have fun all!

Rob S

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

MJ.7

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2015
Saudi Arabia

I watch several reviewers on YT. Rip is most likely the least of them, along with Twisted. My top 4 I base purchases off of are Todd over in the UK, Phil Busardo, GrimmGreen, and Dimitris (VapinGreek), secondaries are Suckmymod, Twisted, and Rip in that order. If three of my first 4 give a solid thumbs up on something I am interested in purchasing hardware wise, Phil I look for a lot of the technical specs he offers, Todd if Phil hasn't posted specs yet, then Grimm and Dimitris, sway the count from there.

In this respect you are getting more solid opinions than just 1 or maybe 2.

As many have said, Rip is a goof a lot of times, some of his tutorials are informative, but he is geared more toward things regarding cloud chasing when it comes to hardware reviews.

can't agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread