Riva Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
After my nightmare start with the EM-Riva, I think I've finally gotten everything figured out. I'm not entirely sure how it happened (maybe a combination of ill-advised dry burns, bad luck, and drawing too long), but I had burned the wicks on all of the atomizers I had been using with it. I got some Joye 510 LR attys today, and it is a 180 degree different experience.

The low resistance is nice, because I don't have to pull as hard or as long to get a very satisfying drag. The battery life is just stupid. The vapor production is much better than my 510 or my 901. All my previous observations about the unit were accurate. Loving it!!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
After my nightmare start with the EM-Riva, I think I've finally gotten everything figured out. I'm not entirely sure how it happened (maybe a combination of ill-advised dry burns, bad luck, and drawing too long), but I had burned the wicks on all of the atomizers I had been using with it. I got some Joye 510 LR attys today, and it is a 180 degree different experience.

The low resistance is nice, because I don't have to pull as hard or as long to get a very satisfying drag. The battery life is just stupid. The vapor production is much better than my 510 or my 901. All my previous observations about the unit were accurate. Loving it!!

You should try the eGomega attys or cartos. They are truely awesome. Well worth the funds. $2.50 at myfreedomsmokes.com for the cartps. And there is a discount code "smoke" for 40% off the mega attys. You can get carts here for $2 for 5. Even if you don't like menthol, at that price you could clean them out. JOYE eGo MEGA 5 Pack Menthol Cartridges 3ML

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
You should try the eGomega attys or cartos. They are truely awesome. Well worth the funds. $2.50 at myfreedomsmokes.com for the cartps. And there is a discount code "smoke" for 40% off the mega attys. You can get carts here for $2 for 5. Even if you don't like menthol, at that price you could clean them out. JOYE eGo MEGA 5 Pack Menthol Cartridges 3ML

can the egomega attys go on the Riva...I use a LR atty now...any different?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
can the egomega attys go on the Riva...I use a LR atty now...any different?

Yes they fit on the riva. I don't particularly like LR attys, they kill the taste too much for me. But I will tell you, the eGo mega attys put out just as much if not more vapor. It has a MUCH larger coil and bridge, and I believe that is why the vapor is so good. Also could have to do with the flow rate of the cart. I highly recomend at least trying one atty, but my best advice is to get a few at myfreedomsmokes while they are 40% off. I don't imagine you will ever find them for under $7 again, especially domestically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread