RN4072 Cart Stuffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is the best thing to use and how do you do it? With my other PVs I tried polyfill, Fluval and blue foam (Marineland Rite-Size U) Blue foam was hands down the best. Not only because it works so well, but the sheets of foam are so easy to work with.

But with the 4072 and blue foam, I get a lot of leakage and mouthfuls of juice. It also makes noise when I inhale - like sucking the last few drops of coke out of the glass with a straw.

So what stuffing works the best with this PV? (and please give instructions on how to do it) Polyfill, Fluval, blue foam, PTBs, or the stuff the MyPVShop sells (I have no idea what it is, but for two bucks, I ordered some) or something else altogther?

Also, how often should I change the cart filler? I top off (about 20 drops) three or four times a day, and take them apart and wash everything every two or three days.

Thank you for any advice. This forum has been quite helpful so far. I love the 4072, except for this one problem.

~A

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
You want to be careful not to overfill. Gurgling sound is the first indication of too much fluid. If you're hearing the gurgling sound, I suggest you blow out the excess liquid by blowing through the battery end of the atomizer. Gurgling sound is not good. And if the excess juice leaks down into your battery, it could short it out.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks guys. I seem to have the problem solved. I used a slightly bigger piece of blue foam. It works great - vapes almost dry and no leakage.

BUT -- I am going through so much juice!! I am refilling about as often as I did with my J118, even though my RN4072 carts are twice as big. What gives? Is the RN4072 just a juice hog?

~A

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
Terraphon did a nice video of this using the Polyester 20 oz from Walmart. The principle is the same for the 401 as it is for the RN4072 or DSE801 cartridges.

How to re-stuff EVO e-cigarette cartridges

Sun

this is the vid that i watched and i was able to learn from..

i use this method for stuffing the carts on my rn4072..

eta, i bought a bag of polyfill fiber at wallyworld for about 7 bucks i think? it works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread