Not open for further replies.

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
......you are the man.
I'm blown away at how my Reo Grand can hit like my 5v devices with only using a much longer lasting 18650. It's like magic,and I love it

Thats because he puts the Voodoo Mojo on them mods! He's a Voodoo Chile!

Last edited:

dcassidy1214

Mar 4, 2011
Tulsa, Ok
......you are the man.
I'm blown away at how my Reo Grand can hit like my 5v devices with only using a much longer lasting 18650. It's like magic,and I love it
I second that! I use these batts. NEW AW Black 18650 3.7v 2900 mAh protected lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a Cisco 306 LR atty. and I can vape for 2 whole worry free days! And I vape like it's gonna be banned tomorrow! I would also like to add that on my last PV I would go through about 5-7ml of juice a day and since I got my Grand I now only use about 3ml! Probably because the Reo NEVER leaks and I never end up drinking the juice because I overfilled my PV! This thing is what vaping is all about!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I second that! I use these batts. NEW AW Black 18650 3.7v 2900 mAh protected lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a Cisco 306 LR atty. and I can vape for 2 whole worry free days! And I vape like it's gonna be banned tomorrow! I would also like to add that on my last PV I would go through about 5-7ml of juice a day and since I got my Grand I now only use about 3ml! Probably because the Reo NEVER leaks and I never end up drinking the juice because I overfilled my PV! This thing is what vaping is all about!

BooooYaaaa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread