Sold my unused mods to get another Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
I experimented with others devices even after I received my first REO. That was because that even with a REO the weak link was always the pre-built atomizers. Now with RBAs especially the RM2 and after having tried everything else there is no question in my mind that an RM2 atop a REO is the best possible vape.

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
I experimented with others devices even after I received my first REO. That was because that even with a REO the weak link was always the pre-built atomizers. Now with RBAs especially the RM2 and after having tried everything else there is no question in my mind that an RM2 atop a REO is the best possible vape.

And they look good :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Amen. Absolutely. Period.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I never had any other good stuff to sell. I've got a bunch of working KR808d batteries in a ceramic cup at my place. I went straight from those to 2 Reo Grands.

I guess that makes me lucky though. I skipped some steps and quit searching for the latest/greatest thing once I bought my first Reo Grand.

HA!

Norman

my exact story minus still having the KR808's:)

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
Thanks, deb. :closedeyes:

OOPS! I was trying to be all clever and jokingly full of myself, and then, after posting, I saw you quoted me. So, now I seem less clever, but probably just full of myself. :oops:

Nah...don't be silly. I much prefer people who just put it out there. An endearing quality. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread