• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Roll Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what PISSES me off about zombies/brains? The credit is never given to where that came from...1986's behemoth, Return of the Living Dead. And everyone thinks that all zombies adhere to that movies rule, yet never shout it out.

Le .......

BTW, Fulci and Romero for life...you green punks with your CGI and garbage that was made post 1990. You deserve nary a nod to the legion of the undead!

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
You know what PISSES me off about zombies/brains? The credit is never given to where that came from...1986's behemoth, Return of the Living Dead. And everyone thinks that all zombies adhere to that movies rule, yet never shout it out.

Le .......

BTW, Fulci and Romero for life...you green punks with your CGI and garbage that was made post 1990. You deserve nary a nod to the legion of the undead!

I can't really help getting into zombie movies during the 90s since I was born int he 80s, but believe me when I say my friends and I have had zombie marathons several times over already, including most every "Living Dead" movie.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I want in! And one of those red velvet brainzzz cupcakes as well.

Was curious...look what I found !
How to Make “Brains” Cupcakes: A Zombie-Inspired Recipe
How to Make
1202204473_5df1443e81_b-418x314.jpg

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
Speaking of running, on my quest to get in better shape I came across this pretty cool sounding app on iTunes. "ZOMBIES, RUN!" Apparently, you just hook up your iPhone/iPod Touch to you headphones, start the app and begin running and it'll take you through a zombie story mission. It'll play your music in the background of the story and when you hear zombies... well, you run faster. I guess you actually pick up items and set up a base too. Sounds interesting to me. I'll probably check out a couple reviews before I buy it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread