Rootbeer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
Maybe it's just me but, I can't seem to find Rootbeer on the the website at the moment.

This is awesome juice by the way, the only Rootbeer I've found that makes me think I'm actually drinking the real thing!

Anyway, maybe it's just out of stock but if any of you guys see it please post the link so I can get to it.

I'm also curious to know your thoughts are on AVE Rootbeer??? I'm wondering if you guys love it as much as I do :)

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Yes, the rootbeer is out of stock. A shipment of one of the flavorings was destroyed on its way here (thanks USPS!). The company is being really nifty about it though and shipping more out quickly so I expect it up in a day or two.

Maybe it's just me but, I can't seem to find Rootbeer on the the website at the moment.

This is awesome juice by the way, the only Rootbeer I've found that makes me think I'm actually drinking the real thing!

Anyway, maybe it's just out of stock but if any of you guys see it please post the link so I can get to it.

I'm also curious to know your thoughts are on AVE Rootbeer??? I'm wondering if you guys love it as much as I do :)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
No body else is Digging AVE Rootbeer???

This is one of those "I dunno" flavors for me. I've had a couple Rootbeer flavors in the past (not Ave yet), but they've all tasted like the Rootbeer candies. Which, isn't too bad, but not really my thing. Their Irish Cream is insanely authentic, so, perhaps I'll give this one a try on the next order. :)

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
This is one of those "I dunno" flavors for me. I've had a couple Rootbeer flavors in the past (not Ave yet), but they've all tasted like the Rootbeer candies. Which, isn't too bad, but not really my thing. Their Irish Cream is insanely authentic, so, perhaps I'll give this one a try on the next order. :)

Levitas:

Trust me I feel your pain.

However, I think Prophy has done everything in his power to prevent that from happening.

AVE Rootbeer really does taste like your drinking a rootbeer.

I highly recommend you give it a try it's one of AVE's best flavors!!!

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I LOVE the Root Beer. It was the first AVE juice I ever ordered. I was looking for good root beer reviews and there were a few shining ones out there for AVE, so I gave it a whirl. Since I was new to vaping and didn't know that just by luck I'd stumbled upon the best, I tried a couple other vendor's root beers after that. They didn't even come close. It must be a difficult flavor to master because the misses were pretty bad.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
BUMP!!!

No body else is Digging AVE Rootbeer???

If you do let's us know what you like about it.

I haven't tried too many rootbeers but I must say that the flavor is perfectly accurate. It tastes like one of those rootbeer barrel candies :) doesn't have the vanilla hint like some other ones do which is nice from time to time.

Is this a clear or dark juice ? I love my Avejuice but haven't tried Ben's RB as of yet my guess would be dark but I'm just curious?

When I first recieved mine, I looked at it under a light and it was somewhat opaque and hazy looking but after I let it sit for a few days it looks the same as the gorilla juice and bobas. That is through the green bottle at least. I think the rootbeer is actually a bit lighter in color when I drip it.

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
Not a problem, AVE Rootbeer was one of the first "spot on" flavors I had ever tried.

Another thing AVE Rootbeer did was defy all the traditional thinking that vaping 100% VG kills most of the flavor of the juice.

AVE Rootbeer is still one of the most flavorful juices I have ever vaped!

For anyone like myself who is sensitive to PG, AVE probably offers the best most flavorful 100% VG juices around!

Porphy has been at it a while now so his mixes just keep getting better!

One of the best things I like about vaping AVE Rootbeer is that tingle on your tounge during the inhale.

Anyone else experience this???

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Not a problem, AVE Rootbeer was one of the first "spot on" flavors I had ever tried.

Another thing AVE Rootbeer did was defy all the traditional thinking that vaping 100% VG kills most of the flavor of the juice.

AVE Rootbeer is still one of the most flavorful juices I have ever vaped!

For anyone like myself who is sensitive to PG, AVE probably offers the best most flavorful 100% VG juices around!

Porphy has been at it a while now so his mixes just keep getting better!

One of the best things I like about vaping AVE Rootbeer is that tingle on your tounge during the inhale.

Anyone else experience this???

Indeed, that is why it reminds me of the rootbeer barrel candies. It leaved a little bit of an aftertaste as well which is very nice :)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well, I'm torn here. I've got some who say it's meh, others who say it's great!

Those who vow it is great, either say it tastes like the real deal or like the rootbeer hard candies.

I know taste is subjective, and everyone experiences a juice differently and in their own way, but, I don't know if I want to try this flavor, or opt for the menthol drops. (I've got a 6ml bottle of some 6mg Boba's that I want to try mentholated! Also, I want to try the blueberry crumble mentholated as well).

What to choose, what to choose...

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Well, I'm torn here. I've got some who say it's meh, others who say it's great!

Those who vow it is great, either say it tastes like the real deal or like the rootbeer hard candies.

I know taste is subjective, and everyone experiences a juice differently and in their own way, but, I don't know if I want to try this flavor, or opt for the menthol drops. (I've got a 6ml bottle of some 6mg Boba's that I want to try mentholated! Also, I want to try the blueberry crumble mentholated as well).

What to choose, what to choose...

I look at it this way. The other rootbeer I have tastes like the drink to me because it has hints of vanilla. I believe the drink has vanilla as an ingredient. I know that A&W definately does and it is aged vanilla. The reason I think that the AVE one tastes like the rootbeer barrel candies is because it leaves a bitter aftertaste and somewhat numbs my tongue but I do not taste any vanilla. Everyone is different though so it is possible that someone will taste vanilla but I doubt that it is an ingredient in this one. I just took a smell while typing this and it almost like licorice or something. I would say at least try the sample size. I went straight for the 12ml and it was a good choice :D

jaz

Feb 5, 2011
Richmond, Va
Just got Rootbeer today & oh my, it tastes exactly like... rootbeer. Reminds me more of the drink. The flavor is spot on. Tongue tingle reminds me of the fizz.

Funny, after vaping Boba's all day, I was perfectly content vaping fresh Mountain Berry tonight, but thought let's see what this one's like. (I got it because of this post.) Simply delicious. Mountain Berry is light & refreshing, Rootbeer is in your face flavor. Who knew it'd be this good? Definitely a keeper!

It's AVE time! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread