roughstack 510 connector DSE 901 Spare Atomizer, Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

rege

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
pa
is the 510 connector removable? how hard is it to take out and put back in? i ask because i dont want to paint my roughstack instead i have sanded it down to a nice smooth shiny surface. im trying to polish it up to the point you can see your reflection in it. the problem is i have only shined up the side not the top or bottom. i would like to shine up the top and bottom but dont want to sand around the 510 connector. was hoping i could pop it out sand it down polish it up and put the connector back in. im hoping to make my roughstack and Aluminum Dripper Tip look the same as my DSE 901 spare Atomizer, Chrome

Last edited:

rege

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
pa
Snapshot_20101128.jpg this is what i go so far

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
looks nice.. You can pop out the connector but the chance of it coming in one piece is slim.. The 901 battery connectors are a bit smaller in diameter than the 510's but a 901/808-d connector should fit right back in the same hole.. chances are, the spring for the center contact may not work and you'll have to remove the spring and hardwire the center pin to the board.. Plenty of room in there for a couple of inches of wire..

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread