69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Rules from first thread:

Here are the rules.
We are giving away 3x Varitube SX - Lavatube (Lambo 4.0) what have you.

First winner -must be post # 300 - i don't care if you have multiple posts

The forum shifts when a lot of people post at once so wait a while and make sure that it's ACTUALLY you who is post number 300 when all the dust settles.

In order to win - the 300th poster must then make a NEW thread in this forum titled - ROUND TWO - GO

We then wait for another user to reach post 300 - it can not be the same winner as the first - however - the winner of the first prize must post at least 10 times in the second thread in order to finish claiming their prize!

Once we have a second winner of the second thread with 300 posts - he/she must then create ANOTHER thread titled - ROUND THREE - LET'S GET IT

yes - exact same ridiculous thread name. The winner of the second prize must post 10 times in this third thread to finish claiming their prize.

Post number 250 in the 3rd thread will win the third prize without need of posting a new thread or following this ridiculous rule set that we made up for no reason.

Ready Set Go.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
When the shows were over
We had to get back home,
And when we opened up the door
I had to be alone

She helped me with my suitcase,
She stands before my eyes
Driving me to the airport,
And to the friendly skies

Going through security
I held her for so long
She finally looked at me in love,
And she was gone

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
#1 since I'm not sure if my initial post counts..

I'm shocked!!, I got a drink, replied to a PM and popped back in the last thread thinking...SURELY they've reached 300 when I saw the page count that I'd missed....
I'd say your first posts counts, but I don't make the rules. Give us 11 and play it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread