mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
here's the round 2 thread
posting rules from the 1st round thread

Here are the rules.
We are giving away 3x Varitube SX - Lavatube (Lambo 4.0) what have you.
First winner -must be post # 300 - i don't care if you have multiple posts
The forum shifts when a lot of people post at once so wait a while and make sure that it's ACTUALLY you who is post number 300 when all the dust settles.
In order to win - the 300th poster must then make a NEW thread in this forum titled - ROUND TWO - GO
We then wait for another user to reach post 300 - it can not be the same winner as the first - however - the winner of the first prize must post at least 10 times in the second thread in order to finish claiming their prize!
Once we have a second winner of the second thread with 300 posts - he/she must then create ANOTHER thread titled - ROUND THREE - LET'S GET IT
yes - exact same ridiculous thread name. The winner of the second prize must post 10 times in this third thread to finish claiming their prize.
Post number 250 in the 3rd thread will win the third prize without need of posting a new thread or following this ridiculous rule set that we made up for no reason.
Ready Set Go.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Bringing the contest rules around.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ivape/655535-contest-3x-vv-mods.html

Default Contest - 3x VV mods

Here are the rules.

We are giving away 3x Varitube SX - Lavatube (Lambo 4.0) what have you.

First winner -must be post # 300 - i don't care if you have multiple posts

The forum shifts when a lot of people post at once so wait a while and make sure that it's ACTUALLY you who is post number 300 when all the dust settles.

In order to win - the 300th poster must then make a NEW thread in this forum titled - ROUND TWO - GO

We then wait for another user to reach post 300 - it can not be the same winner as the first - however - the winner of the first prize must post at least 10 times in the second thread in order to finish claiming their prize!

Once we have a second winner of the second thread with 300 posts - he/she must then create ANOTHER thread titled - ROUND THREE - LET'S GET IT

yes - exact same ridiculous thread name. The winner of the second prize must post 10 times in this third thread to finish claiming their prize.

Post number 250 in the 3rd thread will win the third prize without need of posting a new thread or following this ridiculous rule set that we made up for no reason.

Ready Set Go.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Go easy on me guys this is my first time...............

in this thread.:angel:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread