RTA with massive airflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've tried lung hitting, but it does nothing for me, but I still like to read threads about the latest and greatest tanks. After almost 6 years of vaping I'm still just looking for something that approximates a filter cigarette in air flow. For me, it's all about flavor with minimal leaking and a tank capacity that gets me through a significant portion of the day.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I've tried lung hitting, but it does nothing for me, but I still like to read threads about the latest and greatest tanks. After almost 6 years of vaping I'm still just looking for something that approximates a filter cigarette in air flow. For me, it's all about flavor with minimal leaking and a tank capacity that gets me through a significant portion of the day.

Amen brother ! !

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Amen brother ! !

I ordered a LEMO 2 a week ago and I've had it for a few days. I just wound up a 2mm 14 wrap 28ga coil that turned out to be 2.35 ohms. It's a good vape with the air flow closed almost all the way and vaping at 10 watts with a Kayfun 4 drip tip.

I've been experimenting with coil diameter after using 3mm coils for a couple of years. 2mm yields more length in the coil and that exposes more juice to the heat. The combination seems to be a little more flavorful.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread