RTD Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jett.

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
SLC, UT
I searched and couldn't find any results about their processing times. But I would assume they are fairly prompt about processing and shipping out packages. Does anyone have any experience with their processing times? All the items ordered were in stock, and I just wanted to make sure I'm going to get the charger and batteries when I get my first mod (Or atleast around then...). I'm considering making another order with a different card to see if it was the card having issues. Really I am just being impatient and I am anxious about the entire thing hahaha. :laugh:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I searched and couldn't find any results about their processing times. But I would assume they are fairly prompt about processing and shipping out packages. Does anyone have any experience with their processing times? All the items ordered were in stock, and I just wanted to make sure I'm going to get the charger and batteries when I get my first mod (Or atleast around then...). I'm considering making another order with a different card to see if it was the card having issues. Really I am just being impatient and I am anxious about the entire thing hahaha. :laugh:
They're one of the best. I've had stellar service every time I've ordered from RTD.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread