North Carolina, USA
Wholesale PG and VG USP
Wholesale-PG_VG-Banner.jpg

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
The manufacturer will not provide SDS sheets which are now required by OSHA. $1,500 FINE per flavor. We can provide China agent for you to buy direct at least 20 liters at a time. Does not have to be the same flavor. E-mail dillon@rtsvapes.com and copy nels@rtsvapes.com.

:(please tell me that the china tobacco flavors will return. The cherry cigar flavor is the best cherry cigar I have ever vaped.
What happened to the whole CT category?
:(

:shock:
At times like these, so glad I got some in 120ml bottles. But I also hope they will return, as many are very good and my supply will be exhausted someday. :)

Reactions: salemgold

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have about 20 months of 60mg nic in the freezer, and I'm waiting to see where the Calif, anti vaping bills are going before ordering more.
I guess I'm a little more paranoid than you. I've got a lifetime supply of nic already.

One site I went to recently had a notice on their front page saying that they're sorry but they cannot take orders for one state (I think it was Louisiana, but not sure) because a law had just been passed that made internet sales of vape-related merchandise illegal in that state.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
randyith said:
The manufacturer will not provide SDS sheets which are now required by OSHA. $1,500 FINE per flavor. We can provide China agent for you to buy direct at least 20 liters at a time. Does not have to be the same flavor. E-mail dillon@rtsvapes.com and copy nels@rtsvapes.com.

phisbell said:
:(please tell me that the china tobacco flavors will return. The cherry cigar flavor is the best cherry cigar I have ever vaped.
What happened to the whole CT category?
:(

The Chinese original flavors will never be returning to RTS because they refuse to comply with international law regarding COAs.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I guess I'm a little more paranoid than you. I've got a lifetime supply of nic already.

One site I went to recently had a notice on their front page saying that they're sorry but they cannot take orders for one state (I think it was Louisiana, but not sure) because a law had just been passed that made internet sales of vape-related merchandise illegal in that state.

I am the paranoid type as well. I thought that I had a lifetime supply when I stocked up early last year. Never hurts to get a little more at this point IMO ;)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I am the paranoid type as well. I thought that I had a lifetime supply when I stocked up early last year. Never hurts to get a little more at this point IMO ;)
Quite true. I was reminded of that recently when my sister started wanting juice from me. Besides, when I measured how much juice I use, I was dripping on a 306. Anything else I use will take more than I have calculated for. And, who knows? I may live longer than expected.

So, I've also already bought a little extra and likely will buy a little more.

Just noticed, we stocked up at the same time (early last year).

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
BFCMNL2015.jpg

RTS Vapes

Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Sale.

*Sitewide
*20% OFF Retail
CODE: RBFCM20

*5% OFF Wholesale
Code: WBFCM5

Starts Wednesday at Midnight
Ends Tuesday at Midnight
Nov. 25th – Dec. 1st

*restriction may apply*

Best Wholesale Nicotine Always In Stock.

Your #1 Choice for All Your DIY Needs

Call Toll FREE 1-855-515-7065
www.rtsvapes.com

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Hey Randy. Ive always been happy with your service, product, shipping, packaging, stock levels, ect.. I've recomended RTS to a lot of vapors new and old over the years. For nic and flavorings especially hangsen.

My question is about hs flavors. Many of us are trying to make sense of why your prices increased so much on the 120ml sizes. I hear they increased a lot. It seems other places (bcv) are going lower for factory sealed flavors, and you are higher for bulk rebottled.. Why is this?

I'm concerned myself because your selection is great and I don't want you to drop hangsen if sales fall, and don't want the stock to get too old. You have the best selection of hs in the USA.. Period.. Also it seems you would want to sell the flavoring quickly before it gets too old and then,you know.

I have heard others buying at the competition because of factory seals and a lower price too

Can you offer any explanation for this price difference Randy?

Thanks

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Hey, sorry I have been hearing this around the flavor threads for a while . Apparently it's not all hs sizes that changed price. ? Or any?

I looked back at my last 30ml arabic I got from you about a year ago. (Ready to reup) And the price is identical! I haven't ordered a 120 to be able to confirm what I'm hearing.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
MCS_NL2015New.jpg

RTS Vapes
Merry Christmas!
As a loyal and valued customer,
RTS Vapes would like to extend a SPECIAL OFFER to you!
From now through midnight on December 28th,
please take an:
ADDITIONAL 20% OFF
(Retail-Use Code MerryChristmas20)*

ADDITIONAL 5% OFF
(Wholesale-Use Code MerryChristmas5)*

Sitewide
* Some products my not apply.

Don’t forget to get some
Carolina Premium E-Juice into your cart now!

MCS_EJuice.jpg
Best Wholesale Nicotine Always In Stock.
Your #1 Choice for All Your DIY Needs.

Questions or concerns?
Please call us or submit a ticket through our site.
704-237-4572

www.rtsvapes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread