RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Very impressed that you did not try to sell the batch that was a failure. It makes me more confident to recommend you and re order when I need more.

Thanks, the failed batch was over 30 times larger than what they had made for us before and I guess we overwhelmed them plus key staff were on vacation. So the new batch in the works is twice as large as they have made before. We will have to take baby steps on ramp up.

Appreciate everyone's patience. We are out of stock of 3 of 6 custom nic strengths in 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles. Generally, we still have plenty of 60 ml and 120 ml bottles. We are fully stocked in PG USP and VG USP. :blush:

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Just wanted to say thank you for a great product. Placed and recieved my order over 2 weeks ago but couldn't find the thread to respond. Keep up the great work and hope all goes well with you new company. Happy vaping...

Thanks Sewellh. Glad you are pleased.

We would really appreciate customers posting reviews at our website of products they ordered. We will be sending out a free 120 ml of custom strength Nic in the PG/VG base you ordered to a reviewer picked at random this Sunday. Thanks.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I did leave my review and have one tiny suggestion for you :) I think that people would order much more comfortably from you if you changed the description on your site that says Cheap Nicotine.
To me, cheap implies poor quality which this certainly is not. :) Maybe low priced would be a better description? JMO :)

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I did leave my review and have one tiny suggestion for you :) I think that people would order much more comfortably from you if you changed the description on your site that says Cheap Nicotine.
To me, cheap implies poor quality which this certainly is not. :) Maybe low priced would be a better description? JMO :)

Salemgold, you are right. We just substituted the word USA for cheap. Because it is USA made and we are getting closer to proving it.

We used the word "CHEAP" because we cannot find anyone selling it less expensively at the same volume.

As a matter of fact we would like people to post examples of any company selling liquid nicotine, same stength and bottle size for a cheaper price. If you can PM a link or post it we will beat there product price by 10%.

Thank you for all your support.

SNjVaper

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Southern NJ USA
Prices and site both look great. Was getting ready to order from my current nic sale site when I stumbled across this thread. I am so impressed by the comments about the nic on this thread, and the way the supplier handles himself, I will be ordering 1L of custom blend today. I hope the customer service is better than my current site. Never get any answers to emails with them, unless I bug them and they are generic and uninformative. Will post a comment about quailty and customer service once I try it!

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Randy is there another options for shipping, I was going to order 250 mls but the 11.99 shipping price put it up close to the price of others! I read a review in the DIY section and everyone's response was good but with a tight budget I don't want to gamble for a small amount difference.

Unfortunately not. Order $135 and shipping is free or order more items so the 11.99 is not that big a percentage of your order. Or order two 120 ml bottles so it fits into a small box which is half the shipping price.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
We are low in stock but still have over $2,000 USD in smaller bottles retail of Nicotine Liquid:

We apologize of being out of stock but our last batch did not meet our minimum standards for sale. We really do have it made in the US despite everyone's BS.

We have an order from our Charlotte subcontracted lab scheduled to be finished this week, Friday or Monday next week.

Since our Charlotte lab screwed up the last order that we still had to pay them $5,600 for we are out of stock.

Late last week we signed a contract with a Philadelphia laboratory for a substantial batch and the tobacco shipped to them this Friday.

Bottom line is we should be roiling in nicotine liquid in 2 weeks maximum. We have also scheduled duplicate orders with both labs which should enable us to provide the consistent high volume for registered suppliers have asked for.

However, our mission statement is to help the small DIY customer first.

Thanks for all the support.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
WOW... They screwed up on the extraction quality and you still had to pay them? Thats ridiculous. Hope the next batch runs good for you!

Service has been great

Yes, as I said when all the flames were going on 10 pages back ... I am not purchasing nicotine from the subcontracted labs ... I am simply paying time and materials for the extraction. Big difference legally. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread