RTS vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jow350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
Ordered Nicotine, flavors and DIY accessories from them. Top notch product and service, and I can highly recommend them. They do ship all their flavoring in glass vials. Only issue I had was with the last order, even so RTS packed them very well, the post office manhandled the package bad enough to break a couple of bottles in it, RTS gave me a credit for them.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
That's good to hear. There was some confusion with my payment (their site said declined but it shows as pending with the card company). Said card company was anything but helpful.

usually if it was declined but is still pending payment on your end it didnt go through, this is usually a "hold" by the CC company until they get the actual receipt. i went through this last month at phiniac, because my address said #1 and i filled out apt 1 on the site. within a day or two the holds were dropped.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
usually if it was declined but is still pending payment on your end it didnt go through, this is usually a "hold" by the CC company until they get the actual receipt. i went through this last month at phiniac, because my address said #1 and i filled out apt 1 on the site. within a day or two the holds were dropped.
Turned out this was exactly the issue. I put #30 instead of unit 30

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
RTS is one of the most respected vendors in the business.

Along with them, Discount Vapers, RTD, Mt. Baker, LiteCigUSA and Johnson Creek, I've probably spent hundreds.

Order in the morning, it ships that day. I've gotten stuff from all of the above in two days.

Milkhoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Austin
Only have ordered once for nic and random supplies, had no complaints. 36mg nic was nearly clear with a peppery scent, all the glasswear was packed well and they shipped pretty fast. I had been planning on ordering from Wizards Labs, they have a little more selection on random things and their website doesn't look like it's from 1998, but since they never have anything I need in stock when I have money for it, I'll went with RTS for the first order discount.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
First order from them. Went for the nicotine juice.

Is RTS affiliated with ecigexpress?

I just quoted cause frankly (Knosis) awesome handle.

I have a question if you were to buy a 100mg nic juice I am thinking
you can mix it to get it down to however man miligrams of nic u want.
I went to RTS site beeen toying with the idea. My curiosity is piqued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread