Rules/Guidelines on posting about vaping alternate substances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Nederland, Colorado, United States
I read what I could find of the forum rules and did some searching on the topics but don't think I've found my answer.

What I'd like to know is:
* If it is allowed to discuss alternate vaping other substances (specifically medicines)
* If so, is there a specific sub-forum or thread I should go to?

Specifically:

* Everything I want to discuss is legal where I live
* One is prescription that I vape instead of drinking, but I am a legitimate user
* Other is something I both have a prescription for and is now not even required for that in my state

I'd like to discuss:
* Health implications of one ... as I haven't had problems with it but maybe others have
* How to make my own juice for the other that will not clog up a clearomizer

However ... if the forums specifically restrict to nicotine (or 0 nicotine) mixtures, I'll be happy to keep in line. I don't have a need to push any boundaries. I just feel this forum is a much better resource for knowledge about the mechanical stuff regarding eCigs and ePipes than the other forums I have found.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
If it's a substance that is still illegal in the great majority of the US, even if it is now legal in Colorado, you would likely run into:
" These are not permitted -...Discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs or ..."

The forum staff are pretty consistent, firm, about not allowing any such discussion to take place.

You can always PM a moderator, like classwife or caridwen, to ask.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
If you read the rules, they're very clear.

d. ECF does not allow or support the use or discussion of use of any substances, or equipment for the consumption of such substances, that we consider unconnected to normal e-cigarette use or generally recognised as illegal. ECF is a single-topic resource and that topic is e-cigarettes.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-why-we-dont-allow-drug-talk.html#post4969735

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I read what I could find of the forum rules and did some searching on the topics but don't think I've found my answer.

What I'd like to know is:
* If it is allowed to discuss alternate vaping other substances (specifically medicines)

No, that's not allowed on this forum

I do appreciate you asking first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread