Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
HAHAHA you guys crack me up!! I do have one last bottle of the Rum flavor left. I apologize for the website still not being finished. I have had no stock for a bit, and the new stuff should be here in a couple days (thank god!). I am also dropping a couple not so popular flavors and adding a couple new ones. If the Rum has enough of a buzz, I'll probably keep it stocked. If anyone is interested in the last bottle of Rum, just shoot me a PM, and I can work something out for ya. :)

About the burro blend.. I can't legally market it as Marlboro, so I thought I'd name it something similar. I am going to add some hints in the description once I get the site complete. ;)

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Do NOT put spirits in your atomizer.

Think about this.

The process of distilling spirits is to remove the water and other liquids from the ethanol that is present in bulk, via evaporation and condensation. Since ethanol evaporates at a lower temperature than the rest of the liquids, it can be removed and concentrated this way.

If you put spirits in your atomizer, those spirits will begin to evaporate from the rest of the liquids as soon as heat is applied. As they condense they will also become concentrated and once they hit a concentration of over 50% ethanol (100 proof) they become flammable. You ever hear of a fuel-air explosive? Where combustible liquid is *atomized* into the air and then ignited?

F.CKIN' BOOM!

I'm not saying you're going to blow your face off if you do this but...really...why play with the odds?
I play with the odds because I live in Vegas. That's what you do here. :)
I did add 5 drops of Rum to 15 drops of Peach Cobbler. I was pretty sure 5 drops would'nt cause an explosion. Fire maybe, but no, I survived it.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
yeah...also, remember that alcohol contains sugars and sugars caramelize under heat.

I can see it now...A fuel-air caramel bomb...F.CKIN BOOM *sploosh*.

truthfully, I'd be shocked if anything REALLY went wrong with doing this besides burning out an atomizer but I'm not sure if I'd have the stones to try it, for a number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread