Rum and (cash cola) Coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
So I ordered some Cash Cola juice today. I've read a lot of reviews saying it taste better when mixed with something else. Well, anyone ever try a little spirits mixed with the juice? This could be a whole new way to get drunk! I have some peach cobler maybe I'll test it out with that first. Hope it doesn't blow up in my face before I get any buzz off of it.:evil:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Site says thay only currently have stock of Blackbeard's Rum in Med.

Yeh, I had a look and saw he is still out of everything but the med rum. The owner posts here quite often and I keep waiting for him to say he's stocked....but not yet. Something must have happened there. And I'm waiting for the high anyway.

Did you see Burro Blend? What the heck is that? Taste like ...? :lol::lol::lol:

Lu

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Yeh, I had a look and saw he is still out of everything but the med rum. The owner posts here quite often and I keep waiting for him to say he's stocked....but not yet. Something must have happened there. And I'm waiting for the high anyway.

Did you see Burro Blend? What the heck is that? Taste like ...? :lol::lol::lol:

Lu

Here's the bottle it comes in:

LAcopy.jpg
emot19.gif

...and here's where they get it:

ipoopedalittleln4.jpg

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Do NOT put spirits in your atomizer.

Think about this.

The process of distilling spirits is to remove the water and other liquids from the ethanol that is present in bulk, via evaporation and condensation. Since ethanol evaporates at a lower temperature than the rest of the liquids, it can be removed and concentrated this way.

If you put spirits in your atomizer, those spirits will begin to evaporate from the rest of the liquids as soon as heat is applied. As they condense they will also become concentrated and once they hit a concentration of over 50% ethanol (100 proof) they become flammable. You ever hear of a fuel-air explosive? Where combustible liquid is *atomized* into the air and then ignited?

F.CKIN' BOOM!

I'm not saying you're going to blow your face off if you do this but...really...why play with the odds?

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Do NOT put spirits in your atomizer.

Think about this.

The process of distilling spirits is to remove the water and other liquids from the ethanol that is present in bulk, via evaporation and condensation. Since ethanol evaporates at a lower temperature than the rest of the liquids, it can be removed and concentrated this way.

If you put spirits in your atomizer, those spirits will begin to evaporate from the rest of the liquids as soon as heat is applied. As they condense they will also become concentrated and once they hit a concentration of over 50% ethanol (100 proof) they become flammable. You ever hear of a fuel-air explosive? Where combustible liquid is *atomized* into the air and then ignited?

F.CKIN' BOOM!

I'm not saying you're going to blow your face off if you do this but...really...why play with the odds?

I have actually mixed JD Whiskey in my smoke juice a couple of times. Never more than a few drops here and there. I have never had an atomizer go out or an explosion because of it (Thank God). It was mighty tasty, probably would have been even better to mix it with the Cash Cola!
thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread