Ruyan direct- unsuccessful delivery:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
It should come from USPS I just received a package from them last week.

You track it through EMS tracking for the first few days, then you are able to track through USPS tracking.

hope it helps. If you are unlucky, I've heard that customs has been holding e-cigs. I don't know how to but you can check through them to see if your package was confiscated...

You can also try to contact Heavens Gifts directly, the moderator Wayne over there is very helpful and friendly. He takes some time to respond though due to the time difference and the vast amounts of emails he has to handle everyday but he is good.

I hope I helped.

also did you go with the express twenty buck shipping or the snail mail?

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
stillsmok9 - the 35242 post office only tries to deliver once - i know b/c thats my post office too :D go pick it up!
Thanks Bama. I was lucky that they redelivered yesterday. I get mine delivered to my business address since deliveries are sent to bus addresses faster.

Everything exactly as ordrered! :)))

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah
so I'm out on my back patio building some planter box's when I see a u.s.p. truck pull up in front of the house, it was a package from Ruyandirect that hadn't even shown leaving china when I checked yesterday, made what started as a sh##ty day turn into a pleasant one.
I got some attys, and flue cured (I'm liking this flavor Mr.Zhang) and what's this?, an extra package of empty 901 carts in addition to the 20 I ordered-BONUS!! Now, not being one to disrupt my karmic wheel, if you'd like them back Wayne, let me know, otherwise, I'll hold on to them and if you happen to be on the southeast end of the salt lake valley, be assured you have 5 fresh new 901 carts at your disposal.:thumb:

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
so I'm out on my back patio building some planter box's when I see a u.s.p. truck pull up in front of the house, it was a package from Ruyandirect that hadn't even shown leaving china when I checked yesterday, made what started as a sh##ty day turn into a pleasant one.
I got some attys, and flue cured (I'm liking this flavor Mr.Zhang) and what's this?, an extra package of empty 901 carts in addition to the 20 I ordered-BONUS!! Now, not being one to disrupt my karmic wheel, if you'd like them back Wayne, let me know, otherwise, I'll hold on to them and if you happen to be on the southeast end of the salt lake valley, be assured you have 5 fresh new 901 carts at your disposal.:thumb:
I got the Flue Cured and it ROCKS!!

Your thought TDSTRIKE?

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah
the flue cured is hard to describe for me, probably one of the better tobacco flavors I've had, subtle, I'm using 18mg and it makes the most vape of anything I've tried, so much so that I keep getting hypnotized by the amount of vapor and over consuming. I bought 2 30ml bottles with the plan to divide into 10ml bottles for a few friends I'm building mods for, I may have to give them a 5ml bottle and the url to a local supplier and tell'm to get their own damn juice, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread