Ruyan group stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC
The current quote on ETrade Level 2 is .03, with no bid/ask showing due to the market being closed.

Might not be bad to drop a few hundred in if you can afford to lose it. RUYNF is whats known as a "pink sheet" stock and is not traded on a major exchange, and therefore is not subject to the requirements on SEC reporting etc that a stock traded on a major exchange does.

If you buy some, consider it a lottery ticket...I'd consider buying at .03 and putting in a good till cancel sell order for $1.00, then checking in on it from time to time.

I do trade actively, and have seen several stocks go from around .03 to over $1 in the past 6 months, including one that is now trading for ~$20 (VRMLQ) so it can and does happen, however I wouldnt count on it.

If Big tobacco wants to buy Ruyan, they're not going to offer more than what it's really worth. Factor in how many shares Ruyan has issued on the pinksheets (could be billions) and what the fair market value of Ruyan would be in a buyout, and that will give you what the expected price per share is.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread