Ruyan group stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookaddict

Oct 25, 2009
This is from the business week site and has been flying around the forum.

Ruyan Group Holdings Limited stated that it was unable to meet the payment for the first scheduled redemption of its convertible notes. The company is also facing difficulties in meeting the payment for the second scheduled redemption of notes. Therefore, the company, note holders and its major shareholder are in talks with an independent third party regarding the settlement of the notes and exchangeable bonds, the acquisition of a controlling interest from the substantial shareholders and the subscription of new shares. We all know whats happening here people.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
I may not be able to add a picture. I don't have a computer - I have an ok phone... But I knew enough to call my stockbroker this morning when Ruyan Group started trading again. I put my money where I vape - I bought 100,000 (yes, one hundred thousand) shares of Ruyan Group this morning !

Holy crap! How in the heck can I get into that! Care to explain anything to me?

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
Open a global account on Etrade and look up the symbol RUYNF (Ruyan). I don't think they HAVE started trading yet. I have been following the suspension for some time now and haven't seen any movement in the stock so I am not sure what dskarpus is talking about.

dskarpus - can you confirm that it has started trading again?

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
So you invested about $3,000? This company is bleeding profusely based on what financial data is available. They have crushing debt and negative cash flow. The recent sales of property and other holdings likely was necessary to pay down debt.

Who knows what will happen to them. If they go bankrupt, PM or some other company could probably purchase the patents to our devices rather cheaply.

I may not be able to add a picture. I don't have a computer - I have an ok phone... But I knew enough to call my stockbroker this morning when Ruyan Group started trading again. I put my money where I vape - I bought 100,000 (yes, one hundred thousand) shares of Ruyan Group this morning !

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009

Ummmm.....they're not trading. It's been suspended over a month now and may never resume trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread