Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi All:

I ordered my KISSboxes two days ago but never received a receipt or even an acknowledgement after I signed up as a member of their site. I did, however, receive a PayPal request that said the following:

Mireille Reuver (xpresssales@live.nl) would like to be paid $___ USD through PayPal.

I haven't paid it because I don't know who this person is. Can anyone verify/confirm that this person is from RuyanXpress? I have not received any other PayPal request for payment. The amount on my order on the RuyanXpress Web site, under My Account, states $5.15 less than what the PayPal request is asking for. So the numbers do not even match.

I've written e-mails and used the "Contact Us" form on their site, but I have not received any responses. Just want to make sure I'm paying the right person for the right thing!

Marian

Machina

May 28, 2008
marian00 said:
Hi All:

I ordered my KISSboxes two days ago but never received a receipt or even an acknowledgement after I signed up as a member of their site. I did, however, receive a PayPal request that said the following:

Mireille Reuver (xpresssales@live.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) would like to be paid $___ USD through PayPal.
I haven't paid it because I don't know who this person is. Can anyone verify/confirm that this person is from RuyanXpress? I have not received any other PayPal request for payment. The amount on my order on the RuyanXpress Web site, under My Account, states $5.15 less than what the PayPal request is asking for. So the numbers do not even match.

I've written e-mails and used the "Contact Us" form on their site, but I have not received any responses. Just want to make sure I'm paying the right person for the right thing!

Marian
The $5 is probably the company compensating for what paypal takes out as a fee.

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
marian00 said:
Hi All:

Mireille Reuver (xpresssales@live.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) would like to be paid $___ USD through PayPal.

I haven't paid it because I don't know who this person is. Can anyone verify/confirm that this person is from RuyanXpress?
Marian

yes, i can verify ;)
Mireille Reuver (xpresssales@live.nl) , thats the address from whom you are getting request for PayPal when you order from Janty, i did several time and that was the address. 4 eur is a fee which they take to "compensate" PayPal procedure..i dont exactly understand it (because when i use PayPal for other purchase such additional cost never appear), but Janty give a free pack of cartridges in exchange (its also written on the Janty webpage).

mixalisc

May 16, 2008
United Kingdom
Hello Marian, the last time I tried to order from RuyanXpress they charged me a fee of 4 Euro (about $6) because I was paying with Paypal. It says it on the order details just before you proceed for payment. As for Mireille Reuver it's the same person that sent me an email for a Paypal payment request so I guess it should be ok, but don't take my word for it as I cancelled the order before I even made the payment.

Michael C.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
marian00 said:
Thank you BOTH sooooooooooooooo much! I'll okay the PayPal request now. I feel better. As long as each of you have received PayPal requests from the same person, I feel safe in proceeding.

Marian

Marian, don't worry, the same happend to me.
After I payed with paypal, I received an email from Ruyan that my KISS box is in the mail.
That was last week wednesday, I hope it will be here or tomorrow!!!!

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
sanneke said:
marian00 said:
Thank you BOTH sooooooooooooooo much! I'll okay the PayPal request now. I feel better. As long as each of you have received PayPal requests from the same person, I feel safe in proceeding.

Marian

Marian, don't worry, the same happend to me.
After I payed with paypal, I received an email from Ruyan that my KISS box is in the mail.
That was last week wednesday, I hope it will be here or tomorrow!!!!

The owner, Harry, of Ruyan Xpress called me and told me he wasn't able to e-mail me because my server was blocking him. That is why I wasn't getting any responses. However, I do not have spam-blocker activated on that particular e-mail address, so I don't know why my server/provider would block him.

Harry is very customer-oriented and felt terrible that I wasn't receiving any of his responses. It was so nice of him to make the long-distance call to me in order to let me know about my order. I would recommend shopping with Ruyan Xpress as far as customer service is concerned. I'll get back with everyone later as to "my take" on their product: Janty KISSBox.

In any event, Harry said he would send my KISSBoxes out tomorrow, Friday, and that it would take 6-10 days for me to receive it here in California. He is not sure how long it takes, so he wants me to call him once I receive the package so he has an idea on ship time for future orders.

I hope you get yours soon. Please let us all know what you think!!!

Marian

Klaue

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2008
Switzerland
klaue.110mb.com
marian00 said:
However, I do not have spam-blocker activated on that particular e-mail address, so I don't know why my server/provider would block him.
Your mail server/provider probably uses a blacklist. Blacklists are collections of the servers and adresses of spammers. In theory, this would be a good idea, but in practice, they don't work. Such lists give the one who makes it too much power and it happened that such a list maker just blocked people he diddn't like. What happens way more often is that a whole mail service provider is blocked for 2-4 spammers who use it. For example, lycos was blocked once because 3 people (of the millions which use it) were spammers. I myself got on about 3 such lists without ever sending spam - and when I try to mail someone whose service provider uses such blacklists, I just get responses like:
spam4.jpg

The one from lycos mentioned above looked like this:
spam3.jpg

(spray.net belongs to lycos)

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that your provider probably uses such a list and the mail provider of ruyan (live.nl?) got in it somehow

If you know german, feel free to look at the Text about blacklists on my homepage: http://klaue.110mb.com/anleitungen/spam.html#black

(sorry for the long, off-topic text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread