Ruyan's new e-cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Meltrex: Remember how street bums used to rummage trash looking for half-smoked cigars?

My crystal ball sees:

Street bums rummaging the trash looking for tossed-out Ruyan one-use cigars that they will refill and reuse come hell or high water. Look at those pictures. This thing can be tweaked for reuse. Get me my soldering iron, Mildred. I'm about to do some serious e-cigar modification!

Meltrex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Arizona USA
www.MyEcig.com
Ok everyone.. I received the ruyan no1 disposable cigar on Monday. I've been real busy and haven't had time to get back to you. First, I do not smoke cigars at all so I cannot compare it to a real cigar. I've made a video of it along with me smoking other e-cigs and just having some good ol e-smoking fun. Had to edit out a good portion to keep the size down to upload. Pretty sure I overdosed during the filming of this video I slept like a rock afterwards and was late for work the next day. :mrgreen:

Anyways, no fancy gift box upon delivery as you will see. On the mouth piece side of the cigar you can read "16mg", I'm assuming thats the nicotine level. The draw to produce vapor is very easy. The taste is great, very mild regular tobacco taste if I have to choose a word to describe it, but very pleasant. If you deep inhale the vapor, you do not get any visible vapor upon exhale. (common for some ruyan products, from what I've read since all the vapor is absorbed by your lungs) If I puff to long then inhale, I start coughing so I would say a good amount of vapor is going in. Some of you cigar smokers will need to give me some pointers on cigar smoking so I can relate to it. Feel free to ask any questions. I'm doing all this in a rush just to get something posted for you. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks!!!

[youtube:20zse7zh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ckn9kflxlU[/youtube:20zse7zh]

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Meltrex, you rock. Great video -- very professionally done with a tripod, variety of angles to show us the cigar, transitions, titling, lighting and theme music. I did Web video for a few years and you know your stuff. YouTube doesn't get many this good.

Love the cigar. I can definitely see Arnold smoking one INSIDE the governor's office and telling the anti-tobacco nazis where to take their complaints. Ruyan should send him one free. If one move could kick-start the e-smoking movement, THAT would be the move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread