Rx200 no atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besenyeimate

Nov 5, 2018
Hello i would like to receive help and gather some knowledge. I received my rx200 finally after 2 weeks of waiting so j tried it out with a crown uwell 3 atomizer and for the first time it worked then i removed my atomizer for some reason and after i put it on it keeps saying that no atomizer. It is clean and i have changed the coil but doesnt seem to work please help

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have the RX200 and can confirm that the center pin and 510 connector can be funky.

After a process of elimination trouble shooting, the fix may be to "tease" the center pin up with an appropriate tool. Thereafter, be cautious not to over-tighten your tank on the mod.

My particular RX200 began having this problem in a chronic fashion, and I was forced to replace it with a different mod.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello i would like to receive help and gather some knowledge. I received my rx200 finally after 2 weeks of waiting so j tried it out with a crown uwell 3 atomizer and for the first time it worked then i removed my atomizer for some reason and after i put it on it keeps saying that no atomizer. It is clean and i have changed the coil but doesnt seem to work please help
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact a local B&M Vape Shop (Phone first then visit)/someone who knows what their doing. Your mod and/or tank may be causing the problem. Best to have known working mods and tanks inter switched with your gear to verify offending equipment malfunction. Once the malfunctioning equipment is identified (mod and or tank), the appropriate fix may become apparent.
Once you identify your malfunction(s), most distributors and manufacturers have a 45 day (some months) return policy.
I find it's best to contact the manufacturer and/or the distributor. Your equipment may be under warranty and you may be entitled to a no charge replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread