RX200 temp control reverts back to VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_adre

Aug 12, 2016
That's pretty normal for a .5ohm coil and subohm tank. Sobohming uses a lot more liquid, and some subohm tanks can use up huge amounts of liquid.

I have a Kanger Subtank Mini. With it running in TC mode I typically go through 5-6ml of liquid per day. On weekends when I'm sitting around doing nothing I go through even more than that.

But I also have a Herakles V2 RTA tank. Using that I can go through 6ml of liquid every 4-5 hours.

I also have an Aspire Nautilus tank with TC coils. Using that I only go through about 2ml of liquid over the course of 8-9 hours, but the Nautilus is NOT a subohm tank. It's designed to use coils that are 1.5ohm or higher.

So different tanks use liquids at a different rate. I don't have any experience with your specific tank, but in general going through 6ml or more in a day using a subohm tank is quite normal.

great. That info was perfect. so my tank is a juice gargling machine lol. Thanks.

I wish i could explore tc mode like you do. I cant do it because of my coil i think. Or my rx200 is broken. Lol. Still have no idea.

the_adre

Aug 12, 2016
It isn't broken, it is functioning as it should.
The stock apex .5 head is kanthal, it will only work in power/watt mode.

If you want to phart around with TC you'll have to buy Ni, ti or ss replacement heads and use them in the appropriate mode on your power device.

Does premade replacement heads for my apex tank come with ss wire?

And can you also give me an idea because im planning to get an RTA in few weeks time. Any good ones for my rx200? Does the market sell a premade coil for RTAs? and does it come in ti ni or ss? Thanks a bunch!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Does premade replacement heads for my apex tank come with ss wire?

And can you also give me an idea because im planning to get an RTA in few weeks time. Any good ones for my rx200? Does the market sell a premade coil for RTAs? and does it come in ti ni or ss? Thanks a bunch!
You can get ALL kinds of pre made coils in different material and resistance for RDAs or RTAs.

I could recommend several but need to know how you like to vape.

If you like a Mouth to Lung vape yoy are not going to be happy with a direct lung Atty, and vice Versa.

I would recommend you learn to build your own coils then you can build what YOU LIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread