Ry4 and ry8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm new to gaping and trying to find favors I like which most of you know can be expensive. I've seen several ppl talking an the ry4 and ry8. What's the difference in these and what does this mean to me if anything. I've been off the analogs for 8 days now and luv vaping. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hello, RY4 is supposed to be a tobacco, caramel, and vanilla mix, but there are as many different ones out there as there are vendors, and some vendors have more than one. I've never had RY8, but I think it's just another version of RY4(sweeter maybe?). I've only tried five or six different RY4's, and the two I really liked have been discontinued, so I don't really have a good recommendation for you, but you should be able to find some good info in this thread.-> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-ry4-roundup-long.html?highlight=RY4+Roundup

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
There are as many different RY4 blends as there are vendors. All seemingly differ to some degree...some more tobacco, less caramel or vanilla, more caramel less vanilla, etc. As with most juices, finding one you like can be tricky and perhaps an expense. As mentioned above, the provided link will be a definite help in your exploring the available and most acknowledged good blends and vendors. When done right with craftsmanship, balance, and top shelf ingredients, a good RY4 is hard to beat.

Roastpork

Feb 19, 2013
Bucks County PA
Hey guys. I'm new to gaping and trying to find favors I like which most of you know can be expensive. I've seen several ppl talking an the ry4 and ry8. What's the difference in these and what does this mean to me if anything. I've been off the analogs for 8 days now and luv vaping. Thanks

I know what you mean. I have a local shop that makes SZ5. In the description it say "A step up from RY4". I assume that every vendor makes some form or another. But like the previous posts it does have a caramel and vanilla flavor.

I know what you mean. I have a local shop that makes SZ5. In the description it say "A step up from RY4". I assume that every vendor makes some form or another. But like the previous posts it does have a caramel and vanilla flavor.

Hey Roastpork,

I am also in Bucks County. Where is the nearest vape shop? I know of Vaporphoxxe in Hatboro, is this the closest one to Levittown, where I live??

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
personally, i have only tried 3 ry4. by far my favorite is mystic ry4 from crystal canyon vapes. smooth tobacco with sweet undertones. love it. i would recommend ordering sample sizes of various ones to try...each is a little different.

I just got some of this today and it is hands down best RY4 I have tried straight out the bottle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread