RY4 needs steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried HDV RY4? I ordered 8 different flavor from here and all were fantastic without any steeping time. However the RY4 flavor taste like chemicals. I don't smell/taste any caramel or vanilla nor any other flavors. Its like vaping PG straight up. The bottle is really pale compared to the rest of the light colored flavors I ordered. So im thinking maybe something went wrong in the mixing process? the bottle was born 8/5/13. Ill give it another week to see if the flavor changes.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Has anyone tried HDV RY4? I ordered 8 different flavor from here and all were fantastic without any steeping time. However the RY4 flavor taste like chemicals. I don't smell/taste any caramel or vanilla nor any other flavors. Its like vaping PG straight up. The bottle is really pale compared to the rest of the light colored flavors I ordered. So im thinking maybe something went wrong in the mixing process? the bottle was born 8/5/13. Ill give it another week to see if the flavor changes.

RY4 is one of those flavors you either love or hate. Some people taste it and other don't, some say they LOVE the flavor and other's not so much. Steeping is definitely suggested. In a dark place with the cap off for full aeration---2 weeks is best to bring out the true flavor of any brew.

RY4 is one of those flavors you either love or hate. Some people taste it and other don't, some say they LOVE the flavor and other's not so much. Steeping is definitely suggested. In a dark place with the cap off for full aeration---2 weeks is best to bring out the true flavor of any brew.

Thanks for the suggestion ill revisit this in another week. I haven't came across any RY4 i can't vape. Hopefully this wont disappoint me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread