RY4 recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

dearler

Mar 5, 2010
Oregon
I started vaping a few months ago and found a great flavor that I really liked which was the RY4 from MyFreedomSmokes. Needless to say I ran out of the small 10mL bottle of that and then ordered 60mL. Sadly the flavor seemed to be significantly different from before, where it use to be sweet with a tobacco flavor and a caramel undertone it was now very sour and almost dish soap tasting. The owner was great and mixed up another bottle and shipped it out right away but it was the same thing.

Needless to say, I left it at that and ended up going back to smoking after about a month and half of vaping only. I'd like to get back into vaping and would really like to get back to a nice RY4 flavor but MFS seems they may be having the same issue as recent posts on their forum suggests. What vendors have you received consistent flavors from and in particular RY4?

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
One thing you may want to do is let the juice sit for a week or so. If they're freshly mixed, as the larger, nonsample bottles are, they may just need to age a bit so all the flavors get mixed together well.

I've only tried one RY4 but I found it to be really tasty after it had sat for a few days. It was from FreedomSmokeUSA and is now one of my favorite evening vapes. You may want to check them out too.

dearler

Mar 5, 2010
Oregon
One thing you may want to do is let the juice sit for a week or so. If they're freshly mixed, as the larger, nonsample bottles are, they may just need to age a bit so all the flavors get mixed together well.

I've only tried one RY4 but I found it to be really tasty after it had sat for a few days. It was from FreedomSmokeUSA and is now one of my favorite evening vapes. You may want to check them out too.

I tried letting it sit for about a week and it wasn't much better unfortunately. I just tried it again, now a few months later, and it's probably vapable now but still not the same as that first small order.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
I personally LOVE the Vaporstations ry4 and VS4. Their RY4 is the 'real stuff' and to be honest its delicious and quite clear. My favorite by far.

I totally agree with this statement. Call me crazy, but vaping "homebrewed" e-juice that looks like maple syrup, and gums up my atomizers like I believe syrup would is a problem for me.

I think Vapor Station has the BEST juice anywhere, and it is like stated above, ALMOST completely clear.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I totally agree with this statement. Call me crazy, but vaping "homebrewed" e-juice that looks like maple syrup, and gums up my atomizers like I believe syrup would is a problem for me.

I think Vapor Station has the BEST juice anywhere, and it is like stated above, ALMOST completely clear.
Yep, hands down the best for me. Have ordered it 3 time and each batch like the first. And it ages even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread