RY4 Vaping Radio from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
We are RY4 Radio based in the UK Vapers chat room We broadcast live from the UK at 9pm BST on Thursday & Friday Nights. This week:

Thursday night From 9pm to 11pm BST Kyle D with hits from the 50's to the 80's with some e-cig Banter and maybe a guest and a give away.

Friday night with me from 9pm to 11pm BST the RY4 Radio Show with some Funk ,Soul and disco along with your requests, I am hoping to bring a couple of vaping guests on this week for some lively debate. This weeks quiz Prize is an Inokin Itaste VV ecig (full Kit) supplied by Cloud 9 vaping.

The place to be from 9pm BST on Thursday and Friday is UKV Chat and your 1 stop link to the radio page and chat is :

AJR Radio
(i have a tiny url but if i remember correctly these are not allowed here)

Skype in on a Friday to alltah

Hope to catch you there:)

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
The RY4 Radio Show
Great Show last night our quiz winner was Cass (pink Vaper) she won an Inokin I Taste vv ecig kit courtesy of Lisa at Cloud 9 Vaping and a bottle of Presidente juice from Daz at ......... many thanks to Russell for coming in for a bit of a chin wag and don't forget to tune in next week on Thursday from 9pm with Kyle D and myself on Friday from 9pm. I would like to thank all the vendors that sponsor the shows, we could not do it without you

Good to see you there Kev.

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
This Week on The RY4 Radio shows:

Thursday from 9pm to 11pm BST Kyle D with Hits from the 50's to the 80's with ecig Banter and news. This week he will be giving away a rebuildable ego tank atomizer courtesy of one of the show sponsors.

Friday from 9pm to 11pm BST i will be on with some great music, a bit of an update on my thoughts about the vision ego V2. Russell will be popping in to update us on the Cam-Vip magazine and i will also be (fingers crossed) talking to Garry Dibley about Vapefest 2012. I will as every week have a quiz question and this week i will be giving away a 1000mah ego twist battery and a 3.5ml DCT supplied by The Vapour Trail shop in Eastbourne.

Don't forget to enter the quiz on either show you need to be in UKV Chat the link below is a 1 stop link to the player and UKV chat

AJR Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
RE: The RY4 Radio Show
Tonight's show (The Thursday night show) with Kyle D will not be going out this week sorry guys however Kyle will be back next week.

Friday's show is unaffected an will going out as normal and as advertised
Friday from 9pm to 11pm BST i will be on with some great music, a bit of an update on my thoughts about the vision ego V2. Russell will be popping in to update us on the Cam-Vip magazine and i will also be talking to Garry Dibley about Vapefest 2012. I will as every week have a quiz question and this week i will be giving away a 1000mah ego twist battery and a 3.5ml DCT supplied by The Vapour Trail shop in Eastbourne.

Don't forget to enter the quiz on either show you need to be in UKV Chat the link below is a 1 stop link to the player and UKV chat

AJR Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK

Well what can i say about this Friday's show........ We have Kev from Vapers Place coming in for a chat also Sam Munro from ECCA will be doing a drive by ! we have Russell with his latest Cam-Vip news and our new feature is The Pink Vaper bringing us the forum news round up. I will also be giving away a huge!!! bottle of Juice courtesy of Daz at ........., The RY4 Radio shows are just getting bigger ! The music this week is all 80's classics.

So pull up a chair, crank up the computer pour yourself an nice beverage fill your carto or tank and enjoy the show

You need to be in UKV Chat to get involved with the quiz and to listen you need to follow this link, its a1 stop link to the radio player and UKV chat.

AJR Radio

Last edited:

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
The RY4 radio Show 27th July 2012

Well what can i say it was packed it was great…….. My guest was Kev from Vapers Place, The pink Vaper popped in to give us the news round up from the forums along with some general and topical vaping news and Sam Munro came in to chat a little about ECCA and Kev came back in for a bit of a chat with Sam and myself. A Large bottle (470ml) of Juice courtesy of daz at ......... was given away in our weekly quiz and this went to Kelli41. check it out yourselves if you missed it, it's up on replay on mix cloud now

Tim Boniface | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
The RY4 Radioshow

Don't forget from 9pm to 11pm BST tonight the The RY4 Radio Show takes to the air with some music from the 90's a competition with a ViVi Nova tank from cloud 9 as the prize. We have The Pink Vapers news roundup and Russell is coming on to up date us on the the emag. See you there

http://........com/AJR-Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
So its finally here the UK Vapefest weekend. The Friday show will air from 9.30 to 11pm BST this week and due to peeps traveling to Vapefest i am not sure who i can bring on on to the show ( no one willing to commit ). From 10pm this week its Requests from UKV Chat for the music so keep them coming. I wish i had made the journey to Tamworth a day early as then i would have broadcast the show live from the Tamworth Arms which seems to be full of vapers. So i am hoping to do a live slot from Vapefest but if i don’t manage to pull it off There will be some recorded stuff broadcast after i am back from my holls on the 7th September. Kyle will be with you all on the 31st August and if all works out i will do his show on the 30th. The Replays are a bit of a long time coming for last week. The job i am on at the moment although keeping me solvent is turning my spare time into sleep time

Any news and timings for a show from Vapefest will be posted here. Catch you all Friday

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
I am planning to broadcast live from the UK Vapefest at 3.30pm BST, i may get on the air earlier if i can. I am hoping to have some vendors and Vapers alike on the show and it will be the usual 2 hours. The prize from the Friday show will be announced on the Vapefest show.

Dont forget the show is on tonight 9pm BST with Kyle D standing in for me while i get ready for my early morning trek to Tamworth

To find us you need to go to RY4 Radio or http://........com/AJR-Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
The live show from UK Vapefest went out in the end from 6pm BST through to 7:30 BST due mainly to the lack of a stable Wi Fi connection in the main Marquee. We broadcast from the hotel bar in the end just a few feet from the modem which seemed to work ok. If you want to have a listen to the show which featured The Vapefest news roundup with the Pink Vaper, a chat with Russell from Camvip, a chat with Prof Beard and some banter with Dave K and Duggie from VTTV. its up on mixcloud now

Tim Boniface - The RY4 Radio Show Live from Vapefest 25th August 2012 | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

Last edited:

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK

Many thanks to Kyle D who has covered the last few Fridays while i have been unable to do the show.

The RY4 Radio Show 14th September

The show kicks off at 9pm BST . I will have a great selection of music from the 80's along with my Guest Dugie from VTTV and the Pink Vaper will be coming along with some pre Irish Vapefest news and talking about her recent chat with Dr Carl Phillips. I will be giving away an SD Keyring ecig to one lucky listener. so 9pmBST at either RY4 Radio or http://........com/AJR-Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
This weeks Competition was won by Woblybob who has a Bull Dog rebuildable atomizer and 20ML of Moondrop e-juice on its way to him courtesy of Vapourworld. The Music this week did rock ! and the show along with the news delivered by cass will be up on Mixcloud shortly.
I have finished editing the previous weeks show including the all the chat from skype with Dugie Russell, Kev (VP Live) Ultra Violet, Gareth and Kyle D. I tried to clean it up as much as i could however it some how did not work so i have decided to upload it as is and apologize in advance. If you are offended by a small amount bad language and talk of sheep please don't listen to the show however there is a great deal of e-cig content and a fair amount of laughs. This show is now on Mixcloud and ready for you all !

Tim Boniface | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread