RY4 Vaping Radio from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Tuesday January 1 @ 9PM GMT
Midnight Modness!!! Some great contests and prizes to be had! a Long show going until well past midnight. Tune in and join me for a great time to start the new year off right!

As I'm 1 hour ahead of the UK I'll announce the first winners at midnight my time, and subsequent winners at midnight GMT.
I've got a whole new studio to play with and I can't wait!!!

Some chat and some tunes...it should be a great time!

Thats 1pm Pacific time for those of you across the pond! ( I think...)

Happy New Year!!

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
Tonight on RY4 Radio our live show comes from a Virtual Pub, The doors open at the NUT House at 9pm GMT. Your landlord Rusty will be on hand to serve you an ale or two and i will be in charge of spinning a few tunes for you all. There is room for 8 of you to pop in and join the banter via skype. There is a pub quiz and someone will win some E juice, so for e cig topical banter along with the odd Rant and i am sure the MHRA and the EU tobacco products directive will get a mention. This is a non PC night and there may be the odd emotional outburst with colourful metophours being used, but it's Friday and it's RY4 Radio
RY4 Radio

The Electronic Cigarette Community's Official UK Radio Station

Don't forget to join us in UKV Chat where you can get all interactive ! http://mibbit.com/?channel=#ukvapers&s...vapers.net

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
RY4 Radio

From 9pm GMT tonight join me and my co-hosts for a trip back to the 90's dance scene along with some more lively debate on the EU and the MHRA, Let us know what you would like to see happen , tell us what you are doing to help. A 20ml bottle of premium e liquid will be given away at some time during the show. To get involved be in UKV Chat and to listen you need to be at RY4 Radio

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

It's Radio for the vaping Community RY4 Internet Radio

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
RY4 Radio
Tonight's Live show on RY4 Radio is slightly different to the advertised program, We have Rob Taylor all the way from Malta in for Tony who could not make it tonight. He will be playing some music and talking Cam-Vip with Russell Ord. The usual Friday night non PC show from RY4 Radio

Vaping Radio for the electronic cigarette community

Join us from 9pm GMT at RY4 Radio

Get all interactive in UKV chat

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
RY4 Radio
Tonight on RY4 Radio we talk about the role of ECCA (The Electronic cigarette consumers association UK) and how it can be moved forward and turned into an effective representative for the e-cig user. My guests are Matt Gluggles and Sam Munro and as ever Russell Ord will be with us. If you would like to have your say live on air send a contact request to our skype which is ry4chat. To get interactive pop into UKVapers chat. 9pm GMT til late

Listen at RY4 Radio and you can find UKV chat at http://mibbit.com/?channel=#ukvapers&server=irc.ukvapers.net

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
RY4 Radio

Tonight's Show will be starting at 9.30pm GMT and will feature a selection of music from the 70's. There will be an open skype in for those that want to voice their opinion on anything vape related ( send a skype request to ry4chat) there will be the usual references to the EU and the MHRA and hopefully Russell will be around at some time to put his 10 pennith in.

RY4 Radio and get interactive in UKV Chat

If you missed last weeks ECCAUK show its at Tim Boniface - RY4 Radio 23rd March | Mixcloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread