Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
We're super close Mr D :D I'm just waiting for them to finish the production and send us that shipping notice. I'll try to get an Eta tonight, but I have to be careful because I don't want them to rush like mad. It's only a matter of short time ;)

Hey iken, I think I remembered that you planned on holding off on a large order of the tobacco prototype that ya sent me to try but did you happen to order any of it. My wife has been buggin the heck out of me to find out. Thanks pal

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm really looking forward to your trying out your line of eliquid.............. So what are you going to call the menthol blend?
I have no idea Grimmer, Thinking just to keep it basic instead of a whole twisted naming scheme to throw people off.
I just came on here to ask the same question....Where's the RY4 at. If it's the "golden child" recipe like Isaac says, I'll be back to saving money once again. I think I've tried every RY4 out there, and nothing has been as good as the original back in april.
It's coming good buddy! Oh yes, April will never be forgotten. The day the world changed it was. To ease a little concern, I'm looking into sourcing 5ml bottles so we can hand out samples.
Hey iken, I think I remembered that you planned on holding off on a large order of the tobacco prototype that ya sent me to try but did you happen to order any of it. My wife has been buggin the heck out of me to find out. Thanks pal
Yep! We decided to go forward with the same tobacco formula. She can be content good sir :)

Not all RY4s are created equal. Every single one tastes different. You need to find one you like. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah that's why I was asking what this is like, or just what RY4 is generally supposed to be like. The two I had are completely different..

RWHY4: pretty sweet, caramel, maybe a bit of nutty/cream -- no tobacco I can sense and I read people mix this with tobacco.

Dekang: nasty chemical smell/flavor until I let it steep a few days. It is now vape-able, but is just kind of...fruity.. maybe that is a form of tobacco? It has a slight caramel smell, but none of the flavor or aspects of RWHY4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread