The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ry4

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by misterD, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

any news yet? how close are we? im definetely getting some of it when available.

2. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    We're super close Mr D :D I'm just waiting for them to finish the production and send us that shipping notice. I'll try to get an Eta tonight, but I have to be careful because I don't want them to rush like mad. It's only a matter of short time ;)

3. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

so I'm better go ahead an create an account on your website so that i can place whats going to be my first order! thanks, kind sir!

4. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    It will be nothing but a pleasure my good sir. :D

5. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm really looking forward to your trying out your line of eliquid.............. So what are you going to call the minthol blend?

6. RedAlert

RedAlert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    I just came on here to ask the same question....Where's the RY4 at. If it's the "golden child" recipe like Isaac says, I'll be back to saving money once again. I think I've tried every RY4 out there, and nothing has been as good as the original back in april.

7. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey iken, I think I remembered that you planned on holding off on a large order of the tobacco prototype that ya sent me to try but did you happen to order any of it. My wife has been buggin the heck out of me to find out. Thanks pal

8. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    I have no idea Grimmer, Thinking just to keep it basic instead of a whole twisted naming scheme to throw people off.
    It's coming good buddy! Oh yes, April will never be forgotten. The day the world changed it was. To ease a little concern, I'm looking into sourcing 5ml bottles so we can hand out samples.
    Yep! We decided to go forward with the same tobacco formula. She can be content good sir :)

9. RedAlert

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ

Do we have to constantly remind you of how awesome you are? :)

10. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good stuff man, thank you very much, ready to order when you get it in.

11. aprioristic

aprioristic Moved On

Oct 20, 2010
    Harrisburg, PA
    I heard good things about your attys and placed my first order yesterday. What is this RY4 supposed to taste like? Is it like "old RY4" I've heard about? I still don't know what that is though. The two RY4 I've tried are so different.

12. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I do NOT like RY4, sorry. It tastes like &%$# and I don't like the taste of &%$#. How about some 555?

13. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    question is this new line of liquid gonna be made in USA or China? either one i bet its gonna be great.

14. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Not all RY4s are created equal. Every single one tastes different. You need to find one you like. You may be pleasantly surprised.

15. aprioristic

aprioristic Moved On

Oct 20, 2010
    Harrisburg, PA
    Yeah that's why I was asking what this is like, or just what RY4 is generally supposed to be like. The two I had are completely different..

RWHY4: pretty sweet, caramel, maybe a bit of nutty/cream -- no tobacco I can sense and I read people mix this with tobacco.

Dekang: nasty chemical smell/flavor until I let it steep a few days. It is now vape-able, but is just kind of...fruity.. maybe that is a form of tobacco? It has a slight caramel smell, but none of the flavor or aspects of RWHY4.

16. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    I tasted the original Dekang RY4. It was the liquid that got me off analogs along with the 510. I have yet to taste another RY4 like it, none to date are or come close.

17. Sorrid

Sorrid Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Tampa,Florida
    Awsomevapors RY4 is like the old original Dekang. Yummy. I really hope Isaacs new juice is like the good ol' RY4.

18. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    I hope so.

19. RedAlert

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    If Isaac nails this recipe to the likeness of the original, I'll be more than happy to drive the 4 hours to him to get it......by the gallon :)

20. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I just don't get into all the sweet flavors any more. I vape 555 and other tobacco flavors pretty much. I used to love English Toffee but tried some I still had and it just wasn't there. I think 555 ruined my taste for the other flavors.

I like that avatar Switched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.