Ry4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrid

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Tampa,Florida
Switched = polar bear avatar master extraordinaire.

Yeah I have had some RY4 that was way to sweet and some that wasn't sweet at all(think unsweetened bakers chocolate).
To me a good RY4 should be all about the tobacco on the inhale with just a hint of sweet caramel/vanilla on the exhale. Everyone likes something a bit different though.

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
If you get some samples I would like to try it. I don't do straight up tobacco but I DO like sweet juices. My main vape is the menthol I mix from a tobacco blend and menthol liquid from PA but I like caramel. Sounds interesting. My buddy Dr. Fred likes all the different tobacco flavors. He'd probably dig it.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Switched = polar bear avatar master extraordinaire.

Yeah I have had some RY4 that was way to sweet and some that wasn't sweet at all(think unsweetened bakers chocolate).
To me a good RY4 should be all about the tobacco on the inhale with just a hint of sweet caramel/vanilla on the exhale. Everyone likes something a bit different though.

Exactamundo!

@mist...

a good RY4 does not really taste like tobacco

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
According to Twitter it looks like they should be arriving today. IkenVape (IkenVape) on Twitter

If this is the mythical RY4 that made me stop smoking and subsequently start smoking again after finding it had changed, this will be a great day indeed.

oh good! i haven't read the whole thread, but issac be sure and send out a newsletter when it comes in. i don't come to the forum every day ;) and if you get bombarded with orders, pull one aside for mama before they are sold out!

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I tasted the original Dekang RY4. It was the liquid that got me off analogs along with the 510. I have yet to taste another RY4 like it, none to date are or come close.

i know me too. gawd i miss that stuff. it was always consistent. i used to save the bottle to smell it when it was gone lol. 555 used to be good too, but the variations were wild, about like the Ry4's now.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I just don't get into all the sweet flavors any more. I vape 555 and other tobacco flavors pretty much. I used to love English Toffee but tried some I still had and it just wasn't there. I think 555 ruined my taste for the other flavors.

awesome vapor's Ry4 taste like 555 to me. lacks the sweetness of the original dekang ry4. that original Ry4 was so complex that it was impossible to duplicate doing DIY. maybe that's why the original is lost ;) hopefully issac nailed it.

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
Haha it's coming. Just had a few hiccups along the way but you guys are going to Love it. We made an RY4 Lite as well! Really going to be good and reminiscent of a better time.
I wanna know the joke! Precious LV2??

The precoius LV2 is the supposed dream mod from Caesar in Romania that's been on preorder for the past year, and barely any updates have been given on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread