S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Order cancelled as of about 10 minutes ago. Time to end the madness. Ordered 02.06.2014 V3 Full Sized Silver. After speaking with SS Vapes, no Silvers on this past shipment.

Why are they so dumb as to say get EVERYONE away from the 8-10 wks when it clearly isn't the case.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Well i pre ordered a mini and got the Vaporskin clear carbon wrap for that, then i cancelled and got the full size from GLV. So i bought another clear carbon from Vaporskin and just had the mini wrap sitting in my desk drawer lol. Since now i got the mini from Hyperion, both of them will be wrapped in the clear carbon fiber wrap from Vaporskin. The wrap looks amazing on the full size and fit pretty well. (minor trimming due to me not putting in on exactly perfect, but its not noticeable). The Vaporskin wrap makes the mod feel way nicer, its textured so your hand doesn't sweat on it like mine did on the metal. A much better feel over all.

Does vaporskinz have better reviews / quality than jwrap? can you post some pics bro? :)

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
3e5e3y4y.jpg

O Hai.

14_19_53_web.jpg

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA

Not involved in this debacle, but all i can say is that if i paid $250 for a mod, waited forever, then it showed up with the ridiculously inexcusable poor assembly like the pic above, i would literally LOSE MY MIND on the manufacturer/vendor.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Unfortunately wasn't able to keep up with thread today. by the time I read about hyperion having them, they had 1 full pink left. I had a big decision to make...decided what the h... and pulled the trigger, beggars can't be choosers ya know. Def can't use my clear wrap on that :), hopefully gunmetal carbonfiber will cover the pink pretty well. Pink, i can't believe it had to be pink:facepalm: (no offense if pinks your jam)

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Unfortunately wasn't able to keep up with thread today. by the time I read about hyperion having them, they had 1 full pink left. I had a big decision to make...decided what the h... and pulled the trigger, beggars can't be choosers ya know. Def can't use my clear wrap on that :), hopefully gunmetal carbonfiber will cover the pink pretty well. Pink, i can't believe it had to be pink:facepalm: (no offense if pinks your jam)

I like pretty much every color, but that pink is very nice. In fact, I would have a hard time deciding between that and the red.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA

Buy now.. then if another hana modz v3 comes along your way ebay your used pink i'm sure it will sell lol :)

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Trent will continue to stumble on distribution, but I very much hope to see these QC and customer service issues go away, and quickly. Hana can survive SSVape debacles, but damaged mods and pointing fingers at customers, vendors and shipping companies for damaged or poorly manufactured mods will kill his business swiftly. And that would be a shame.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
I like pretty much every color, but that pink is very nice. In fact, I would have a hard time deciding between that and the red.

I was trying to act quick so didn't enlarge picture to get a good look, but on my phone it looked kind of salmon-y. when i got home and googled for a pic I saw one that was hot pink which about gave me a heart attack, and couldn't pull it up on hyperions site to verify. I could probably learn to dig it if it was salmon, but hot pink no way.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I was trying to act quick so didn't enlarge picture to get a good look, but on my phone it looked kind of salmon-y. when i got home and googled for a pic I saw one that was hot pink which about gave me a heart attack, and couldn't pull it up on hyperions site to verify. I could probably learn to dig it if it was salmon, but hot pink no way.

I think salmon pink with that jwraps black carbon wrap would be very sexy bro, gunmetal too, actually gunmetal would give it that complete salmon look lol ;)

Last edited:

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Buy now.. then if another hana modz v3 comes along your way ebay your used pink i'm sure it will sell lol :)

That's one of the ways i talked myself into it. At least I'll finally have one, even though I've paid for 2. Thanks for sharing the lead with everyone. That's crazy they took so long to sellout, either they had a boat load or the demand has drastically dropped

ron posted around 11 am and I got last one around 3:30, times are def changing

Last edited:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
That's one of the ways i talked myself into it. At least I'll finally have one, even though I've paid for 2. Thanks for sharing the lead with everyone. That's crazy they took so long to sellout, either they had a boat load or the demand has drastically dropped

Very interesting.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA

Well Hana Modz didn't blast it on his fb page this time and they also had a lot more hana modz v3 in stock than other vendors and i'm sure the pink color wasn't in high demand, I was lucky to see hyperionvape post this on my facebook newsfeed

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Well Hana Modz didn't blast it on his fb page this time and they also had a lot more hana modz v3 in stock than other vendors and i'm sure the pink color wasn't in high demand, I was lucky to see hyperionvape post this on my facebook newsfeed

Unfortunately I think your right, wishful thinking by me that hana's taking a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread