The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by tastyjuice, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VG PG SqueeGee

VG PG SqueeGee Full Member

May 19, 2014
    New Jersey
    IMAG0409.jpg
    Glad I waited. Perfect condition.

2. mariotenuta

mariotenuta Full Member

Feb 15, 2014
    MONTREAL
    Im so disappointed with SSVAPE customer service they have turned me off from buying a HANA . I saw that they finally had HANA's available online and that they shipped to Canada. At checkout I kept getting an error messages to change my address. I called support and the issue was with international shipping. Support had no idea how to fix this and just said to keep trying . That was 3 days ago! I sent an email contacted them on their facebook page and no response and have not received a response. Meanwhile they are almost sold out of Hanas. Im discouraged ill probably end up getting a vaporshark.

3. Rapture

Rapture Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2012
    Bay Area California
    I tried to tell you guys there is a conspiracy months ago, but no one listened

Sent from my box mod using a raptor chip

4. SirHill54

SirHill54 Full Member Verified Member

May 29, 2013
    France
    I'm still waiting my refound .... On my account it's writing " Refunds " but my account is not credited .... It's sucks !!

5. -GR-

-GR- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I had seen on the ssvape site that the hana was listed but gunmetal only the other day. I left it go and went to check again and it was no longer on there at all. I have been wanting to get another mod and so far the hana seems to be about what I want. Went on the ssvape site yesterday and they had them listed again and in four colors so I bought a black one. Was told through support that if I ordered before 12pm est it would be shipped out the same day.

Order is still showing processing today and I called support after no answer from another email and was told they were having internet issues and no orders have shipped in the last three days. Was told internet is working now and orders should be shipping. I don't want to be on a preorder and if it doesn't ship in the next day I will cancel the order.

6. jimskie30

jimskie30 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 12, 2011
    bremerton
    how do you cancel the hana order fron ssvape?

7. Goatgod

Goatgod Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2013
    Stl
    Reply to your confirmation email. That's what I did, anyway. Had my dough in 4 days.

Sent from Uranus.

8. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    Anyone waiting on a mini, Mountain Oak Vapors is showing 5 in stock.

9. -GR-

-GR- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I am all about supporting the original and legit versions of products and feel the Hana Modz is worth the asking price. However for that asking price I would expect a perfect product. I received my black v3 today. Overall it is pretty decent. There is some flaws in the finish which I can overlook. The 510 connection is crooked. Thankfully the display is straight but when looking at it in the sunlight it almost looks like there was a piece of the black ribbon torn and you can see through the display in that spot.

I am going to be ordering a couple of the clones so I can use them out and about and also when working in the garage or outside I don't have to worry about damaging anything of significant value.

10. pklifter

pklifter Full Member

May 8, 2014
    Canberra
    Getting raped by illvapes at the moment.

Whatever you do ...DO NOT TRUST THAT THEY WILL REFUND YOU!! Get your bank to do it for you....nothing but promises and nothing so (after two months) I even offered to take their store credit to start with but I wasn't even given that. I wont be cancelling this chargeback with my bank no matter what they say.

11. XenonRam

XenonRam Full Member Verified Member

I got mine in 7 weeks instead of the 8-10 that was quoted, so I was happy until I opened the bag from USPS....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.