S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

asf146

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
yukon, oklahoma
I got mine yesterday and SS Vape was awesome with keeping me tactfully updated, and I was very early on the list. It was a long wait but man do I LOVE this little blue mini. I have no need for anywhere near 30 watts…I'm just not into that sort of thing. But with my kayfun/Russian it just sings with a 1 ohm microcoil, some cotton and 15 watts of pure joy. This is the best mod I have ever bought. I am rather certain I have some mechanicals going to the classifieds that I bought out of not being able to stand the wait. My reos will always have a place in my heart, but hana modz has set the bar for me with this mod. I couldn't be happier :toast:
always keep a backup though. always.... lol

The Mustard

Sep 16, 2011
OH
That's what I don't get, assumedly they know when the package is coming from Hana. I understand it's going to take some elbow grease to sort them out and get them in packages for all of us, but you'd think they'd have an ETA as to when they'd get it in. Unless they've decided to keep it silent cause that's worked out so well for them so far.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
That's what I don't get, assumedly they know when the package is coming from Hana. I understand it's going to take some elbow grease to sort them out and get them in packages for all of us, but you'd think they'd have an ETA as to when they'd get it in. Unless they've decided to keep it silent cause that's worked out so well for them so far.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I already told you guys when they get shipments from hana.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Any updates today? I am trying to be patient but holy F. I almost picked one up yesterday, but the seller changed his mind and sold it to someone else who offered him more money. I hate to be a nuisance to SSVapes but damn, you'd think they'd call Hana and know when their big batch would be shipping.

Hana said they're shipping out weekly shipments to their distributors. I think the first order for ss vapes already shipped or something. I know it wasn't much but every week some more people should get more.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
Every day I die just a little bit more because of this preorder.

03-18-2014 1-15-23 PM.jpg

asf146

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
yukon, oklahoma
Called SS earlier this morning to ask about the syringe I ordered along with the hana to see if they'd go ahead and ship it to me and of course they are, but since I had "bridgett" sp? on the phone I asked her about the hana orders.
Looks like they are expecting a large shipment of the hana mods this week, and she thinks there will be enough to fulfill all of the Feb. orders and some of the march orders possibly. time will tell though

tbaum10589

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio, United States
Called SS earlier this morning to ask about the syringe I ordered along with the hana to see if they'd go ahead and ship it to me and of course they are, but since I had "bridgett" sp? on the phone I asked her about the hana orders.
Looks like they are expecting a large shipment of the hana mods this week, and she thinks there will be enough to fulfill all of the Feb. orders and some of the march orders possibly. time will tell though

Good to hear. Thanks for the update. Hope it turns out to be true.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta

Good to hear. Glad you guys get to join in on the fun.

I think ssvapes had a great idea, being they're the only site to offer this kind of pre order, but the execution wasn't all there. I don't think they knew what they were getting into.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta

At least hana has become aware that ssvapes has a laundry list and a half of orderes to fill. I believe most of their other retailers are getting standard sized shipments in.

GSXMatt

Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States

I was March 1st! ZOMG I hope I am one of the early March. Early March is March 1st right? RIGHT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread