Not open for further replies.

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
You know brothers can be white too :(

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

Lol... We have both been waiting for a black Hana. Ordered nearly the same time. Should both get them today.

More of a play on what AO Spare called Crowley than a reference to 70s blaxploitation movies anyway.

I certainly didn't mean to offend. I'm German /Irish /NA, myself.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
Unfortunately wasn't able to keep up with thread today. by the time I read about hyperion having them, they had 1 full pink left. I had a big decision to make...decided what the h... and pulled the trigger, beggars can't be choosers ya know. Def can't use my clear wrap on that :), hopefully gunmetal carbonfiber will cover the pink pretty well. Pink, i can't believe it had to be pink:facepalm: (no offense if pinks your jam)

Seems to me that pink was a prominent color in tie dye. Take that sucker to a dude that paints motorcycle tanks and have him finish the job.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Lol... We have both been waiting for a black Hana. Ordered nearly the same time. Should both get them today.

More of a play on what AO Spare called Crowley than a reference to 70s blaxploitation movies anyway.

I certainly didn't mean to offend. I'm German /Irish /NA, myself.

Haha i know i was just messing. Nice to see a fellow Irishman here

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Yep got my tracking from Hyperion last night as well...

Invoice #: 0000002178

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | 2021f | Hana Modz V3 DNA30 (Full Sz) GUN METAL | 04/26/2014 | 94078096999375XXXXXXXX
| Includes Insured Shipping

SSV Vapes order #100001068 3/1/2014 Gunmetal Full cancelled

congrats bro! yeahhhh budddy!!

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
Crooked connectors .... man I'd be pretty ticked. How does a mfg think it's acceptable?

I 100% agree. There is nothing special about the Hana or the chip inside at this point.

Receiving your $250 aluminum box, after months of waiting, with a crooked 510 would absolutely drive me crazy.

It astounds me that, after all these issues have been brought to light, Hana's box mods still sell out everywhere.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
10287480_10203482960382452_395057642_o.jpg
Wow.. that's a pretty hot pink lol
@Grateful4jerry

Last edited:

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
Well, the Eagle has landed.

Oddly enough... Its spot on perfect in every way, as far as I can tell from an initial setup with an EHPro KFL+.

No scars or wonky 510 or dents or scratches or cardboard or missing stickers. I even got a free little bottle of mystery juice. I hope it is low nic.

I'll put some pics up in a few.

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
Well, I still need to verify things like the USB working and try a few more atomizers and such, but all is good so far. Feels good to actually have the godforsaken thing in hand. Is it worth the $250 and an 11 week wait? Time will tell.

Here are some horrid cellphone pics I took as my daughter was trying to climb on my head. They aren't the prettiest thing, or even always in decent focus, but should give some idea of my unboxing so you can compare etc:

xuq0kHT.jpg

See3hQv.jpg

Bnuzwe6.jpg

Qv2NdrX.jpg

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Stl
Well, the Eagle has landed.

Oddly enough... Its spot on perfect in every way, as far as I can tell from an initial setup with an EHPro KFL+.

No scars or wonky 510 or dents or scratches or cardboard or missing stickers. I even got a free little bottle of mystery juice. I hope it is low nic.

I'll put some pics up in a few.

Not to come off as ignorant, but why low nicotine?

Sent from Uranus.

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
Not to come off as ignorant, but why low nicotine?

Sent from Uranus.

I started at 36mg, way back when. Used that to get off the coffin nails.

Over time and as what I used evolved to be more efficient, I stepped down to either 3mg or 6mg (depending on device).

I hit some 18 from my sister the other day in my dripper. It almost killed me.

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Stl
I started at 36mg, way back when. Used that to get off the coffin nails.

Over time and as what I used evolved to be more efficient, I stepped down to either 3mg or 6mg (depending on device).

I hit some 18 from my sister the other day in my dripper. It almost killed me.

This concerns me. I started at 24 mg 2 years ago and that's still where I am. I've never been able to get past wanting the taste of a cigarette from my juice. Therefore I still use the same 24 mg, 100% PG "cigarette juice" I stared on. Believe it or not, I still prefer the simulated cigarette flavor.

Never used anything other than carto tanks and clearomizers. I have an aga td, but the top cap is permanently fused to it.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be down to 8 mg or less by now?

Sent from Uranus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread