Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I emailed hana about the atty connector and adjustment and this is the response I got from Julie at hana:

"The connector is not adjustable, you can use an atomize spacer.

If you would like we can send you an atomizer spacer, for $1.50.

If you pry that pin up, you will damage that connector.

Please contact us if you have any further questions."

Thank you,
Julie

"Also, the screw at the top right corner, is the negative ground for the atomizer connector.

That only needs to be tighten if it becomes loose or if you get a check atomizer message".

Thank you,
Julie

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
I emailed hana about the atty connector and adjustment and this is the response I got from Julie at hana:

"The connector is not adjustable, you can use an atomize spacer.

If you would like we can send you an atomizer spacer, for $1.50.

If you pry that pin up, you will damage that connector.

Please contact us if you have any further questions."

Thank you,
Julie

"Also, the screw at the top right corner, is the negative ground for the atomizer connector.

That only needs to be tighten if it becomes loose or if you get a check atomizer message".

Thank you,
Julie

Wow.

I wonder if that is $1.50 shipped.
Those cats don't miss a trick, do they?

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
well mine is on its way back to hana for repair.

Yup, mine going back tomorrow as well. Everything throws "check atty" message. I even tried some boges I dug out.

Tightening the ground screw did nothing for my device. Hope the wait won't be another 10 weeks and it comes back as clean looking as it is now. Guess I better take some pics before I ship it out.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Wow.

I wonder if that is $1.50 shipped.
Those cats don't miss a trick, do they?

I hate to knock them out of a few dollars (not!!), but I pried on both of mine and got them working. If I need a spacer I'll mod it myself. Since they know they have a problem I guess this is their fix, charge the customer to fix it.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
5387o.jpg

ix5p8n.jpg

Jerry, killer "vape stack" looks good on that box. I hated to get in on another pre-order but went to hyperion got me another zenith since I almost use the one I have exclusively on everything.

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Well that's good being i only use 18650's.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

I have found you will have a problem with Ck Atomizer on builds around .3 if it's not spot on it won't fire. But if it's .4 or above there is no problem.I'm trying to get my builds around .5-.8 that way you will get more volts output, at .3 you are getting 3.7 volts were as at .8 you will get 4.8.

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
LOL pressure they can't get the ones they have now out. Look how long it took to get the 30 watts out! The next thing has to be something like the Gi2 tried to do. A device around 100 watts or more with dual 18650s would do me. :vapor:

The next batch of GI2's are actually version 2 with all the v1 bugs fixed and an upgrade to 150 watts.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Nice @Grateful4jerry, what's your setup for your zennith v2? dual or single coil and what ohms is your build at and how many watts are you vaping your HMv3 at?

Just running a single 27 gauge microcoil coming out @ 1.1, i like it anywhere between 22ish-30 watts. That was first coil I put on my vaporshark, liked it so much I did same for the hana. I just wish I could consistently get a vape. I'll be vaping away, then i'll push the button for another puff, and nothing but check atomizer. i'll tighten rda a little and alls well, then same thing, c.a., tighten, vape,c.a. etc. I got off work early today so i'm gonna spend some time and try and figure this thing out

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
My Hana has been performing beautifully this week. But yesterday since I put in this new battery, it reads check battery or weak battery when it is/was fully charged....but always fires without issue? What could this be from?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I read in the vaporshark forum that the dna flashes that by default when first hitting button, not sure if it's true but my vaporshark and hana do it

lot17ss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Columbus,Ohio Usa
Just running a single 27 gauge microcoil coming out @ 1.1, i like it anywhere between 22ish-30 watts. That was first coil I put on my vaporshark, liked it so much I did same for the hana. I just wish I could consistently get a vape. I'll be vaping away, then i'll push the button for another puff, and nothing but check atomizer. i'll tighten rda a little and alls well, then same thing, c.a., tighten, vape,c.a. etc. I got off work early today so i'm gonna spend some time and try and figure this thing out

Take out the ground screw on top middle right behind cover. Inspect it for epoxy, look in the hole. Reinstalll the screw and make sure its tight. I just have a feeling that might be the problem. This is just my opinion. Do at your own risk.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Take out the ground screw on top middle right behind cover. Inspect it for epoxy, look in the hole. Reinstalll the screw and make sure its tight. I just have a feeling that might be the problem. This is just my opinion. Do at your own risk.

You have me nervous with that last line! is that screw holding something on the other side that could come undone?

Just looked and can see the connection, I'll give it a try but holding you responsible :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread