Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Califonia
Done :)
There is something very special I may do though.

BoneHead

Can't believe I am doing this, but Kenny tell you what. Keep the SSGGTS and give me the rest. I would like the magnets though and everything else. I understand you pain, but I do not want you to lose out on something worth keeping. I know people are going to judge me, but oh well. I am only doing what I think is right and hopefully someone would do the same for me.

Bonehead

Last edited:

Bonehead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Califonia
serously man?! Thats quit possibly the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for me...are you sure? 100% positive?

Yep! The GGTS is an item that shouldn't be given up under no circumstance. AS you and I both know, they are hard to come by and scalpers are going to ask a pretty penny it. I rather have someone who enjoys the beauty of the GGTS line, not only for its vaping capabilities, but it artistic looks keep it.

All I ask is not to sell it anymore, cause that would be a douche move. If you want you can ship it to me initially and we can go from there.

BoneHead.

Bonehead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Califonia
i don't know what to say except thank you so much for the offer. but i don't think i can accept, i would feel bad to take your money and keep the ggts.
It is up to you. Just send the whole thing for right now then and he can hash it out later. Possibly once you get you fin aces in order. How's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread