sales coming tomorow 9/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Ok, I have my cart stocked and ready to go. I must have refreshed this page 100 times today.

Quick question, can someone (Lox) describe the flavorings of RY4 and 5? I know they are all the rage but I'm just not in to tobacco flavors (weird since I smoked a pack+/day of analogs). I'm trying to understand why everyone is so ga-ga over them.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Ok, I have my cart stocked and ready to go. I must have refreshed this page 100 times today.

Quick question, can someone (Lox) describe the flavorings of RY4 and 5? I know they are all the rage but I'm just not in to tobacco flavors (weird since I smoked a pack+/day of analogs). I'm trying to understand why everyone is so ga-ga over them.

they really arnt all that strong on the tobacco end...its just a delightful vape! amazing...i think i like the RY4 better but if your not into tobacco i would say try the ry5...they are both similar but think the ry5 is a little sweeter and not as tobacco centered...but even the ry4 isnt very strong when it comes to tobacco...it is like a maple, caramel, marshmellow, tobacco, vanilla, amazingness :) you will like it......99% do...

i wanna know what the sale is!!!! ahhhh...i gotta go to the hospital in an hour and i dont want to wait..lol...dave hinted to me the other day about a sale...and ive been holding my breath since then...im getting blue :) fsusa juice is really great...probably my favorite...especially ry4+5...their sunrise, freedomsmoke, and camtel are also really great!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa

I'm not a big fan. Sweet sort of caramely nutty tobacco?
I'm the only guy in the world doesn't like Wyatt Earp either - I think it tastes like there may be actual bits of Wyatt Earp in it. lol

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York

i think wyatt earp is their most intense tobacco liquid...its really great also...i dont know what im gonna get! oh my....decisions decisions.....davey crocket has us all on our toes hoping and waiting! i hope the sale at least includes the tobacco flavors...sometimes they do the sweet sale and then the tobacco sale..or vice versa...

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
I'm not a big fan. Sweet sort of caramely nutty tobacco?
I'm the only guy in the world doesn't like Wyatt Earp either - I think it tastes like there may be actual bits of Wyatt Earp in it. lol

LOL...well were all different...i dont think the ry4 or 5 have any nuttiness to them...but thats just me...

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm usually on par w/Lox in the flavorings dept so I'm taking the RY4/5 samplers out of my cart. No reason to waste perfectly good juice. Right now I'm sitting on a 30ml hopscotch and samples of thin mint, caramel cream, cherry cola and banana cream. I may add some other samplers after seeing what others recommend in the flavor thread.

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm usually on par w/Lox in the flavorings dept so I'm taking the RY4/5 samplers out of my cart. No reason to waste perfectly good juice. Right now I'm sitting on a 30ml hopscotch and samples of thin mint, caramel cream, cherry cola and banana cream. I may add some other samplers after seeing what other recommend in the other thread.

just ask for a sample on your order they will usually hook you up.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Funny isn't it - I don't pick up on maple. Hey some people actually like broccoli too. LOL

HA! we should make some broc e liquid for them... :) if i eat a lot of green vegetables..i get massive cramps and liquid...well you know what...so i couldnt even eat them if i wanted to :) weird huh?

back to the sale....ahhhhemm...is it going to be sample sizes? big bottles? any word yet?

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan

You're not the only guy. I PIF'd away my 10ml sampler of it. Might have been the pepper taste or maybe there is some of old Wyatt in it, but it didn't agree with me at all. Of course I didn't like Sunrise, Maxboro, or Hypnotic mist either. Maybe I'm just past the tobacco stage, but I still love a good Flue Cured. FSUSA needs to bring that flavor to their lineup! Hey Dave, make a Honey Flue Cured that will knock my socks off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread