sales coming tomorow 9/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
i ordered 1-120ml and 2-60ml bottles the day of the sale 9/23..I got a shipping conformation e mail on saturday and i got a tracking number also but it still hasnt updated yet? Anyone else having this problem? I have always had good luck with priority tracking numbers..Im wondering if it didnt leave the warehouse until today? I know they are probably extremely busy over there at fsusa so i dont want to bother them with shipping stuff...I added to my order friday night also so im wondering if that held my uice up a little bit? im hoping that the tracking info updates tonight :) fingers crossed!

Ya i think it just went out today..i checked the fsusa website and it says 9/27- at post office for shipping

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I was definitely going to blame USPS. I sent a package from the post office Saturday with signature confirmation that it's received on the other end. The system is STILL only showing what time I dropped it off at the post office. Considering the weekend, it likely made its destination today. Yet the system doesn't show me one single step along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread